Buccaneers And Falcons In Top 5 Draft Winners...

jb 3.0

A- I Gave them

but an A on the Off Season as a whole

for what was available to them, that is a fair enough grade. even if their FA acquisitions aren't any better than average, that is still an improvement on the bad they were last season. I would still lean toward a B+ thus far just because of the gaping hole at FS...there were chances to address it in FA and the draft and they really didn't do it

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for what was available to them, that is a fair enough grade. even if their FA acquisitions aren't any better than average, that is still an improvement on the bad they were last season. I would still lean toward a B+ thus far just because of the gaping hole at FS...there were chances to address it in FA and the draft and they really didn't do it

we are not done

I still expect a trade for a FS if no1 is cut in TC

Much like what happened with A Samuel in 2012

E Berry could be a Target for Trade if the price is right....

and hey JB

Finally got to see beware mr baker

what an azz he was , even to his own kids lol

Great Flick

thanks for informing of it.....

Glad you saw it, I knew you'd appreciate it. Yeah, the guy is like King of the Dickheads.

Incredible drummer though. Even with him being such a complete ***, some of his kids are really sticking by him.

First two rounds were pretty good, but the Southward pick kind of took the steam out of the draft. I thought FS could wait, as all the talent had been taken early. Wasn't much in the way of pass rush there either, but Louis Nix gives you the pocket push needed to help out the outside rush and insurance against boom/bust Hageman.

But nix doesn't play tight end. I don't think there was anyway to fully solve every issue.

I think TD should actually get more props for not succumbing to temptation and hamstringing us to get Clowney/Mack than what you guys are willing to give for picking the obvious/safe pick. A lot of people didn't think he was going to go safe, but in the end, it's a good decision because of still drafting other players that can make an impact.

it remains to be seen who had the best Draft

easy to say Falcons

they picked Highest and grabbed the player in the draft that had the least Chance to be a Bust....

we all know he will be starting day 1 and if he avoids injury will be a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Upgade for Falcons......

What makes Matthews chance at being a bust any less than Robinsons?

You'd think if that were absolutely true stl would've picked him instead.

Or are you admitting a lesser upside.

In which you should probably remove a few e's from that huge you just typed.

Robinson for sure has more upside, Matthews was the most NFL Ready according to most experts, and it dont take an expert to see the Bloodline and the Success it has been in the NFL

What makes Matthews chance at being a bust any less than Robinsons?

You'd think if that were absolutely true stl would've picked him instead.

Or are you admitting a lesser upside.

In which you should probably remove a few e's from that huge you just typed.

That's nice for the Falcons. Maybe when the Bucs, Panthers and Saints are competing for the division crown, the Falcons can point to their printed up and framed NFL.com article , declaring them as having a top 5 draft.

your team sucks now.

embrace your suckiness

panthers finally crawl out from the rock they been sleeping under for 10 yrs and this *** clown acts like the panthers are a legit consistent nfl team. 1 yr wonders .back under that rock bro.fig newton has nobody to throw the ball to fool.get ready.as someone that was your best player said,ICE UP SON!ICE UP! not enough ice in nc to take care of the beating panthers got coming!

panthers finally crawl out from the rock they been sleeping under for 10 yrs and this *** clown acts like the panthers are a legit consistent nfl team. 1 yr wonders .back under that rock bro.fig newton has nobody to throw the ball to fool.get ready.as someone that was your best player said,ICE UP SON!ICE UP! not enough ice in nc to take care of the beating panthers got coming!

To be fair, he's been the same azzclown when they're 3-13 as when they're the #2 seed...reece is much more consistent than his team has ever been...

Says Mr. 4-12.......laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I bet we don't pick top ten.

$100 bet?

Put up or shut up.

I don't bet on other teams positions. I don't care to bet on 10 teams being worse then you. So kys with that dumb *** bet idea.

Yeah putting my money on the jags, Raiders, Browns, Vikings, and Titans. Nahhhhhh I don't see that happening.

I just take your money when my teams whips that *** again.

Big mouth during the off-season again.

You'll be real quite in a few months.

Panthers fans aren't allowed to talk about being quiet when you were gone from 09-12 except to occasionally defend Cam Newton's, dare I say, pussy-ish tendencies.