I Will Give The Front Office Some Credit Here

Guess they decided they were tired of half-measures on the Defensive front 7 and are going to throw some bodies at it wholesale finally. This will be a radically different group this year, I hope. I could see some radically different results coming out of this approach.

I don't know if they were tired of it, but I was sick and tired of our cotton-candy DL. We got some good players, but who knows how much they'll be able to contribute in their first year.

Man I am friggin excited. I normally don't get in on the "best draft since " whenever crap but I seriously haven't felt like this since '08.

Preseason will mean a lot his year. Not if we win or lose. Only an idiot cares about preseason wins. (Yes, only IDIOTS) It's going to mean a lot for competition on the entire defense. I will be watching all 4qtrs of all 4 games over and over. (I normally do but let's pretend I don't for dramatic affect. lol)

Start already!!

Man I am friggin excited. I normally don't get in on the "best draft since " whenever crap but I seriously haven't felt like this since '08.

Preseason will mean a lot his year. Not if we win or lose. Only an idiot cares about preseason wins. (Yes, only IDIOTS) It's going to mean a lot for competition on the entire defense. I will be watching all 4qtrs of all 4 games over and over. (I normally do but let's pretend I don't for dramatic affect. lol)

Start already!!

They will need to go full bore in preseason to help acclimate all the new players on both sides, Birds need to be ready to go game one. If something ain't working I want to see them switch it up instead of continuing to try it for a few weeks. One thing that might be unorthodox is they need to run the chit out of Sjax and see if he can mesh with the OL better in preseason.

They will need to go full bore in preseason to help acclimate all the new players on both sides, Birds need to be ready to go game one. If something ain't working I want to see them switch it up instead of continuing to try it for a few weeks. One thing that might be unorthodox is they need to run the chit out of Sjax and see if he can mesh with the OL better in preseason.

I agree. Do whatever needs to be done to find out what's working and who's helping it work. It's why I will never care about a win or loss in the preseason. Keep changing in schemes and players to figure out what we got, no matter the score.