I'm Pumped Up

This was one of the most bizarre yet fun drafts by us I've ever watched!I mean I couldn't have predicted we would draft 4 LBs,Hageman,etc.This was awesome!I can't wait to see how are defense is, I'm not worried about our offense in the slightest even without our TE...We are young and nasty!I mean y'all can say all you want about not having a edge rusher but I mean we did just draft 4 OLBs at least one of them has gotta pan out!Plus with Hageman we have a top 5 DLINE in the game...We got Babs,Soliai,Peters,Jerry,Hagemann,Jackson,Goodman,etc. Idk about y'all but I'm very excited for this year of Falcons football!

Rise Up!

Can't comment on particular picks, but overall I'm very happy with the draft. Got a guy who can virtually start on offense, by all accounts, and drafted hard on defense, which has been our main weakness. Between this and our free agent pickups, looks like the team is finally getting serious about strengthening the lines on both sides of the ball.

This was one of the most bizarre yet fun drafts by us I've ever watched!I mean I couldn't have predicted we would draft 4 LBs,Hageman,etc.This was awesome!I can't wait to see how are defense is, I'm not worried about our offense in the slightest even without our TE...We are young and nasty!I mean y'all can say all you want about not having a edge rusher but I mean we did just draft 4 OLBs at least one of them has gotta pan out!Plus with Hageman we have a top 5 DLINE in the game...We got Babs,Soliai,Peters,Jerry,Hagemann,Jackson,Goodman,etc. Idk about y'all but I'm very excited for this year of Falcons football!

Rise Up!

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Rise Up!

positive vibes man. i love this draft

Rise Up!

Lyerla went undrafted...he would be a great pick up