Draft Grades

Rings

C grade

Why? Because we reached on another 3rd rounder(early 3rd too). I like Southward but he would have been there in the 4th. We didn't address TE either. We need depth.

Also we don't have much experience at the LB position. Pray Spoon stays healthy.

if you say so

A true blind homer.

you didnt like it?

C grade

Why? Because we reached on another 3rd rounder(early 3rd too). I like Southward but he would have been there in the 4th. We didn't address TE either. We need depth.

Also we don't have much experience at the LB position. Pray Spoon stays healthy.

Southward was a nice pick. Probably wouldnt have fallen> The same "reach" argument was made when we picked Trufant...

May 2014 is the time to grade the 2011 draft, not the 2014 draft. grades given now just reflect whether the team did what the analyst predicted them to do.

But as a STH, i'm happy to see the FO recognize the biggest weakness (LOS) and do everything they could in FA signings and the draft to fix the problems.

C grade

We drafted about 18 LBers today

C grade

how is no experience at the LB position go against our draft grade? a rookie is a rookie, no experience

So we give out grades based on others opinions about athlete's size, speed, and agility before ever playing a down in the NFL. Well if that's the case we should take a few kats from LA Fitness. SMH...

isnt that how we decide who we draft too? Do you want to start drawing names out of a hat?