Devonta Freeman

I'm glad we got a RB in the 4th round, wanted a RB last year in the 3rd or 4th. I am very happy with this draft this year, really couldn't be going any better for us.

Now Freeman isn't the ground and pounder I wanted to wear defenses down but he is physical for his size and has more speed than Rogers (not sure what his 40 time was but the Florida State games i watched he was always a threat in the backfield) The kid really reminds me of another former Florida State RB that once played for the Atlanta Falcons known as Warrick Dunn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu8AtuzQaKU

Agreed. I wanted a bigger back, but this dude is going to be just fine. With Sjax,Quizz, Freeman we have 3 very physical backs. Game is about 6 inches. Don't sleep on Freeman in short yardage either. He is short enough to hide behind the line and quick/strong enough to muscle through to get tough yardage.

Agreed. I wanted a bigger back, but this dude is going to be just fine. With Sjax,Quizz, Freeman we have 3 very physical backs. Game is about 6 inches. Don't sleep on Freeman in short yardage either. He is short enough to hide behind the line and quick/strong enough to muscle through to get tough yardage.

He is gonna be our Doug Martin / Ray Rice / MJD I hope. Especially considering we have a GOOD OL now... (thank god)

Im fine with Freeman. I dont really see what Quizz offers

I like him on 3rd downs. Good hands and shifty. He got overused last season. That isn't his best role. Ideally he is in the role he played when Turner was still around

what about Smith? will Smith get some touches this year?

Smith will get 1 carry in 5 consecutive games. They will all go for TD's. Then he will ride the bench the rest of the season

I like him on 3rd downs. Good hands and shifty. He got overused last season. That isn't his best role. Ideally he is in the role he played when Turner was still around

Smith will get 1 carry in 5 consecutive games. They will all go for TD's. Then he will ride the bench the rest of the season

Lol ain't that the d@^n thruth

lol that's about right, the only back up RB that has an Avg. of 80 yards per carry in 2 straight seasons.