Defense Will Be Young, Physical, And Scrappy

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

I know these guys we are picking aren't huge names but as a collective group they could be a special unit. The competition on our team just skyrocketed and there are sure to be many guys looking over their shoulders on defense. Nobody should be slacking this upcoming season.

With this newly added depth and competition we could see the most exciting defense in recent memory for the Falcons. The Seahawks built the depth of their defense in a similar way. I can live with these picks if they prove to pay off in the long run? But right now I honestly can't make a decision on if we are ready for a deep playoff run.

OL shouod be much improved. If we get 2012 Baker the sky is the limit for Matty Ice. Our front seven is also looking mighty stout at the moment though it can still be improved. I see big things from Mass.

I feel like the whole entire coaching staff/front office went into this draft with a much better vision at what they want to do in order to build the type of defense that they want.

I'm really happy with everything.

we prioritized bulking up the front and we are banking on that creating space for the guys we drafted the last few years. I like what we are doing as well.

It was part of the overall plan I believe due to our entire DT personnel coming up on contract years this off season.

it usually takes a couple years to get DE and LBs ready for the NFL demands.

meanwhile a DT has an easier transition to start with.