We Traded Into The 5Th For A Udfa

meanwhile, seattle, san francisco, baltimore, you know, the teams WITH A PLAN, continue to load up..........

They clearly had a plan. Starting tackle, starting DE, competition and hopefully eventual starter at FS, competition at OLB, competition at nickel, depth at LB, all needed.

I'm sorry you don't like the picks in your less-informed opinion, but expecting more than competition and potential from later round picks is naive. We got the depth and competition on D that we desperately needed.

Edited by B3TD

Geezus christ, doesANYBODY know what we gave ?

Our 6th round pick and our first 7th round pick.. The trade for this pick is pretty good. Now the player we picked I have no idea how good he is.. I'm sure our scouts and coaching staff saw something in him to grab him before the Saints pick!!

And to think we passed on two quality QBs who were available at the beginning of the 5th, either one of which could have kept us in the game if anything happens to Ryan.

Murray is probably happy that the Falcons didn't draft him - he can now go to a team with an uncertain QB situation and might actually get to play as opposed to Atlanta where he might sit all year.

And to think we passed on two quality QBs who were available at the beginning of the 5th, either one of which could have kept us in the game if anything happens to Ryan.

If anything happened to Ryan even with one of those QBs it still wouldn't matter and we'd be in a similar position to now depending on the type of injury and when it happened.