Who's Are Next 4Th Round Pick?

Tight end.

No TE really worth it i'd be disappointed if we went TE. Rather go a WR to develop as some good prospects are still on the board. If there is a solid pass rusher that we could get I'd love that too.

When do we pick again? Bottom of the screen does not show us up with those comp picks yet.

No TE really worth it i'd be disappointed if we went TE. Rather go a WR to develop as some good prospects are still on the board. If there is a solid pass rusher that we could get I'd love that too.

That's fine and dandy. I'm just guessing. Would rather go WR but doubt it would happen

LB/TE seem most likely and could go a few ways

Pass rushing LB - would help the team most, don't know if there's anyone out there

4-3 LB/3-4 ILB/Nickel LB - LBs who don't pass rush tend to drop, maybe we can find a tall rangy LB with good coverage ability or a big "tweener" safety to play nickel LB and match up with guys like Graham

Big gronk type TE - Could get a big TE like a 3rd OT to get movement in the run game and help keep Ryan clean

Mismatch TE - Could get a fast athletic TE to match up on LBs

A darkhorse here that could be nice is a nice blazing WR, either a speed or an ankle breaking type to plug into the slot.

Tiny Richardson - OT

David Yankey - OG

Ryan Carrethers - DT

Ahmad Dixon - FS

I just checked NFL.com draft tracker....AJ McCarron is top ranked, with Tiny Richardson next, 5.6 grade. Thats late first to second round ranking.

Yankey has a 5.5. Value looks to be O line for our comp pick.

But you know, AJ McCarron wouldn't be bad.....