Sounds Like We Will Not Have A Full Time Fs

One thing I got from TD and Smiths interview last night was that the reason we drafted Dezmon was because of how athletic and versatile he is. From what he sounds like he will not only play FS, but he will also be in the box and defend slot WR. He also said we have a lot of guys that we can change around and do different things with. Now I know we will obviously have a number 1 FS, but in Nolans scheme and the new NFL it sounds like we want to be able to throw guys anywhere and confuse the **** out of Ds.

One thing I got from TD and Smiths interview last night was that the reason we drafted Dezmon was because of how athletic and versatile he is. From what he sounds like he will not only play FS, but he will also be in the box and defend slot WR. He also said we have a lot of guys that we can change around and do different things with. Now I know we will obviously have a number 1 FS, but in Nolans scheme and the new NFL it sounds like we want to be able to throw guys anywhere and confuse the **** out of Ds.

Size + speed + intelligence = good skills for the secondary. if all he could do for the Falcons was cover athletic TEs like Davis and Graham, he'd be a very nice pick at #68.