We've Filled Our Major Roster Holes Bpa Now

TD really did an awesome job filling our major holes in the first 3 rounds. Ol and DL and safety were by far our biggest needs coming into the draft.

Silly people that still think we need more edge rushers simply don't understand that collapsing the pocket in the middle allows our current de's to actually get to the QB.

I couldn't have picked guys to fill our needs any better. This has been an awesome needs based draft so far. We can really go BPA for the rest of the draft.

I'm really pumped right now at the focus involved in building the roster and filling needs.

If the DTs can collapse the pocket then our DEs should get more sacks and cause more pressure. If our DTs can collapse the pocket then Brees doesn't stand a chance week 1. Only time will tell though.

Edited by KGrillz

Seriously?! No he hasn't! Who's gonna rush the passer?

Ostensibly it will be a rotation of Osi, Biermann, Massaquoi, and Maponga. We'll see if they can get the job done with a vastly improved interior D-line that will be eating up multiple blockers between Hageman, Soliai, and Jackson. If not then we'll address it next year. I'm a bit disappointed by that but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

You edge rushing fanboys have no idea what your talking about. Their is a reason his about every edge rusher on this roster has failed for the last several years and that is because our interior alone could never collapse the pocket

QBs simply step up in a perfect pocket all the time to avoid our edge rushers. Now with alot of power on the middle we will collapse the pocket and qbs will have no where to go to avoid our pass rushers.

People should stop being so simple minded, pass rush os not just edge rushers.

This has been an awesome draft.

We've got 7 picks today and people are baffled at the amount of talent available. I think we will be fine. We literally can keep with our BPA theme so far. You can say we've been drafting needs based, but there was no players better than Matthews and Hageman on the board at our first two picks. You can debate Southward, but he's got the potential to be the best safety from that remaining crop and we needed one.

You edge rushing fanboys have no idea what your talking about. Their is a reason his about every edge rusher on this roster has failed for the last several years and that is because our interior alone could never collapse the pocket

QBs simply step up in a perfect pocket all the time to avoid our edge rushers. Now with alot of power on the middle we will collapse the pocket and qbs will have no where to go to avoid our pass rushers.

been saying all along that we have at minimum 5 pass rushers already on the roster but that isn't acceptable because people aren't satisfied with their production. The only ones worth considering are gone

Only time will tell of the pass rush will get better with interior pressure but I my friend am not holding my breath on that.

We've got 7 picks today and people are baffled at the amount of talent available. I think we will be fine. We literally can keep with our BPA theme so far. You can say we've been drafting needs based, but there was no players better than Matthews and Hageman on the board at our first two picks. You can debate Southward, but he's got the potential to be the best safety from that remaining crop and we needed one.

Good point about the BPA being a position of need in rounds one and two for us this year. I bet we tripped over our own feet running to get the Hageman card turned in in round two.