Overall Good News & Bad News

Nole9782

Do some research on our FS situation. Lowery is good when healthy. He's healthy at the moment. Our new guy is raw, but has very good measurables and has only played since his senior year in HS. He can be coached up. Our FS situation is fine.

As for TE, we have a giant for the red zone. We signed bear to be our blocking TE. We still hold 8 more picks as well.

Strongly disagree with your assessment

Do some research on our FS situation. Lowery is good when healthy. He's healthy at the moment. Our new guy is raw, but has very good measurables and has only played since his senior year in HS. He can be coached up. Our FS situation is fine.

As for TE, we have a giant for the red zone. We signed bear to be our blocking TE. We still hold 8 more picks as well.

Strongly agree with yours. LOL.

The only bad news is we havent found a guy YET that can be effective off the edge. Doesnt have to be a starter. TE isnt in bad shape. Toilolo is in his 2nd year. We just want a guy to compete with him. Not necessarily looking for a starter their either.

I would suggest we find a little more depth at SS. Though I believe if Southward isnt the starter come reg season he could back up both spots. Very versatile kid.

Strongly agree with yours. LOL.

The only bad news is we havent found a guy YET that can be effective off the edge. Doesnt have to be a starter. TE isnt in bad shape. Toilolo is in his 2nd year. We just want a guy to compete with him. Not necessarily looking for a starter their either.

I would suggest we find a little more depth at SS. Though I believe if Southward isnt the starter come reg season he could back up both spots. Very versatile kid.

I think our new DTs (or 3-4 DEs and NT, actually) will help even mediocre or less than average edge rushing OLBs look good. I think Mass and osi or bierrman can manage if needed behind this line

Lowery has played in 68 games (including 41 starts) in 6 seasons. That's an average of 11 games (and 7 starts) a year. He got placed on injured reserve last season with a concussion. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the NFL and the new concussion protocols, but if you were anything above the worst GM ever then you'd want to be counting on a lot more than Lowery.

Then you want me to count on the new guy, who I'd bet quite a bit of money you had never heard of until a few hours ago. A guy who you say has only played football since his senior year of high school. A guy many think we reached on in the 3rd round. Who will be a rookie next season. And you want us to count on that guy.

At tight end, Poscoe might be a good blocker, but the guy has had over 100 yards receiving IN A SEASON once in his career. One season in his entire career with even 100 yards receiving. His career high catches for a season is 12. But that's actually better than Toilolo's career high, as he managed 11 receptions in his rookie year.

But you feel good about tight end and safety and "strongly disagree with my assessment." I think you should reconsider how you assess things.

Lowery has played in 68 games (including 41 starts) in 6 seasons. That's an average of 11 games (and 7 starts) a year. He got placed on injured reserve last season with a concussion. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the NFL and the new concussion protocols, but if you were anything above the worst GM ever then you'd want to be counting on a lot more than Lowery.

Then you want me to count on the new guy, who I'd bet quite a bit of money you had never heard of until a few hours ago. A guy who you say has only played football since his senior year of high school. A guy many think we reached on in the 3rd round. Who will be a rookie next season. And you want us to count on that guy.

At tight end, Poscoe might be a good blocker, but the guy has had over 100 yards receiving IN A SEASON once in his career. One season in his entire career with even 100 yards receiving. His career high catches for a season is 12. But that's actually better than Toilolo's career high, as he managed 11 receptions in his rookie year.

But you feel good about tight end and safety and "strongly disagree with my assessment." I think you should reconsider how you assess things.

You sound butthurt that someone disagrees with you.

Anyways, no I had never heard of our newly drafted FS until tonight. From what i've read, it seems he has high potential. He was unable to perform at the combine due to an erroneous medical red flag. They cleared that up, but the damage was done to his draft stock. With his measurables, it seems he would be one of the mostvathletic, yet raw, FS prospects in the draft.

With that said, yes I think he should do just fine. As for Lowery, I already said he has injury issues. I also said that while healthy, he can fill the role just fine. Doubtful he's a long term solution, but he should serve just fine barring injury.

As for tight end, Toilolo is unproven yet could be a huge weapon if utilized correctly. His size alone should play a factor as long as he proves to have decent hands.

Pascoe is purely a bblocker. Plain and simple. We use him on obvious run plays, such as short yardage situations and goal line.

As I said, we still have 8 picks. We can always bring in some competition. Arthur Lynch, Lyerla, Grimble, and others are still available.

Maybe you should look into how you assess things. Quit being so butthurt on differing opinions as well.

You sound butthurt that someone disagrees with you.

Anyways, no I had never heard of our newly drafted FS until tonight. From what i've read, it seems he has high potential. He was unable to perform at the combine due to an erroneous medical red flag. They cleared that up, but the damage was done to his draft stock. With his measurables, it seems he would be one of the mostvathletic, yet raw, FS prospects in the draft.

With that said, yes I think he should do just fine. As for Lowery, I already said he has injury issues. I also said that while healthy, he can fill the role just fine. Doubtful he's a long term solution, but he should serve just fine barring injury.

As for tight end, Toilolo is unproven yet could be a huge weapon if utilized correctly. His size alone should play a factor as long as he proves to have decent hands.

Pascoe is purely a bblocker. Plain and simple. We use him on obvious run plays, such as short yardage situations and goal line.

As I said, we still have 8 picks. We can always bring in some competition. Arthur Lynch, Lyerla, Grimble, and others are still available.

Maybe you should look into how you assess things. Quit being so butthurt on differing opinions as well.

Are you 16 years old or just a homophobic idiot? Butt hurt? Seriously?

I guess that's the best somebody can come up with when they say something so stupid.

Are you 16 years old or just a homophobic idiot? Butt hurt? Seriously?

I guess that's the best somebody can come up with when they say something so stupid.

Lol homophobic? I guess gay people must be the only folks around with anuses, right? That's probably the dumbest thing i've read today, and that's saying a lot considering I read your original post.

As far as "that being the best someone can say", I could have just said quit being a whiney little cu.... nevermind. Not going to argue with you.

Now go find another differing opinionvto get butthurt about, kid.

Lol homophobic? I guess gay people must be the only folks around with anuses, right? That's probably the dumbest thing i've read today, and that's saying a lot considering I read your original post.

As far as "that being the best someone can say", I could have just said quit being a whiney little cu.... nevermind. Not going to argue with you.

Now go find another differing opinionvto get butthurt about, kid.

I don't know how many non-gay people you know whose butts get hurt. How often does your butt get hurt? How does it get hurt? Or is it not appropriate for this board?

You can call people names like cu..and all kinds of other moronic and childish behavior. But your points, about safety and tight end were idiotic. Like everything you've said in this thread and probably like your general state in life.

Mooooommmyyy people on the internet are disagreeing with me

I think it's funny that in 3 or 4 posts now, you haven't come up with a single intelligent thing to say and have only managed ad hominem attacks.

How does your butt get hurt?