Kayoh's " Yes, Please " List

Kayoh

My current list of players I want us to pick up tomorrow

Interior Defensive Linemen

Taylor Hart: Big strong 3-4 DE reminds me of Aaron Smith

DeAndre Coleman: Huge upside, can play 3-4 DE or NT

DaQuan Jones: Very disruptive, great value on 3rd day

Daniel McCullers: The highest ceiling of any NT prospect in this class

Brent Urban: if Hageman is a penetrator, Urban is a disruptor. Great push up the middle against both the run & the pass

Edge Rushers

Adrian Hubbard: Massive upside, 6'6 with explosion and fluid hips in coverage

Aaron Lynch: Very high ceiling, motivational problems get solved by Cox

Christian Jones: Explosive edge player, great get-off speed and bend

James Gayle: Great production, explosion and surprisingly good pursuit ability

Jackson Jeffcoat: The ideal LEO for Nolan's scheme, great pass rush ability, just let him pin his ears back and go

Secondary

Pierre Desir: Here's a guy who's got it all. 6'1, instincts, fluid hips, you ask, he's got it.

Keith McGill: Size/speed prospect with huge upside at CB

Dontae Johnson or Devin Lawson: Two guys who played REALLY well under our coaching staff at the senior bowl

Interior Offensive Linemen

Cyril Richardson: I remember back in January we wanted him in the 2nd rd. Lack of technique @ Senior Bowl killed his stock. Coach him up & watch him dominate

David Yankey: Just a good, solid, mean, powerful guard.

Dakota Dozier: My favorite interior OL sleeper pick, played T at college, can be all-pro G at the next level

Offensive Tackles

Antonio Richardson: Can we just talk about how an OT prospect with more raw ability and more athleticism than Cyrus Kouandjio fell past day two?

Seantrel Henderson: Mike Tice loved this kid at the Senior Bowl - singled him out and pushed him more than anyone else. Let's continue that coaching and turn this blob of clay into a fine sculpture

Offensive Weapons

Bruce Ellington: Great speed guy who is also tough in traffic

Martavis Bryant: 6'5 with speed to boot

Jared Abbrederis: a true slot guy in the NFL, gives us a better option than HD at WR3

Kevin Norwood: if we're looking to replace Roddy in 2 years, this is the guy I'd want to bring in to do it. Just flat out the best pure wide receiver left in this class in my opinion.

Ka'Deem Carey: my personal favorite RB this draft, runs hard and downhill with determination

DeAnthony Thomas: insanely talented and explosive RB from Oregon would make for a very interesting addition to our offense

Run & Chase Linebackers

Jordan Zumwalt: Great length & explosion with tons of upside

Telvin Smith: If he had a 6'3 240 lb frame we'd be talking about him as a high 2nd rd pick

Kevin Pierre-Lewis: absolute tackling machine who's got great speed, instincts and is always in on the play

I like the list, but I would add Michael Sam.

My favorite player on your list is Kevin Norwood. You are right, he is the ideal successor to Roddy White.

David Archer mentioned a small school edge rusher that he thought would be a great gem. The guy has played only six years of football. He is tall and extremely quick. I can't remember the guy's name nor the college he went to.

My current list of players I want us to pick up tomorrow

Interior Defensive Linemen

Taylor Hart: Big strong 3-4 DE reminds me of Aaron Smith

DeAndre Coleman: Huge upside, can play 3-4 DE or NT

DaQuan Jones: Very disruptive, great value on 3rd day

Daniel McCullers: The highest ceiling of any NT prospect in this class

Brent Urban: if Hageman is a penetrator, Urban is a disruptor. Great push up the middle against both the run & the pass

Edge Rushers

Adrian Hubbard: Massive upside, 6'6 with explosion and fluid hips in coverage

Aaron Lynch: Very high ceiling, motivational problems get solved by Cox

Christian Jones: Explosive edge player, great get-off speed and bend

James Gayle: Great production, explosion and surprisingly good pursuit ability

Jackson Jeffcoat: The ideal LEO for Nolan's scheme, great pass rush ability, just let him pin his ears back and go

Secondary

Pierre Desir: Here's a guy who's got it all. 6'1, instincts, fluid hips, you ask, he's got it.

Keith McGill: Size/speed prospect with huge upside at CB

Dontae Johnson or Devin Lawson: Two guys who played REALLY well under our coaching staff at the senior bowl

Interior Offensive Linemen

Cyril Richardson: I remember back in January we wanted him in the 2nd rd. Lack of technique @ Senior Bowl killed his stock. Coach him up & watch him dominate

David Yankey: Just a good, solid, mean, powerful guard.

Dakota Dozier: My favorite interior OL sleeper pick, played T at college, can be all-pro G at the next level

Offensive Tackles

Antonio Richardson: Can we just talk about how an OT prospect with more raw ability and more athleticism than Cyrus Kouandjio fell past day two?

Seantrel Henderson: Mike Tice loved this kid at the Senior Bowl - singled him out and pushed him more than anyone else. Let's continue that coaching and turn this blob of clay into a fine sculpture

Offensive Weapons

Bruce Ellington: Great speed guy who is also tough in traffic

Martavis Bryant: 6'5 with speed to boot

Jared Abbrederis: a true slot guy in the NFL, gives us a better option than HD at WR3

Kevin Norwood: if we're looking to replace Roddy in 2 years, this is the guy I'd want to bring in to do it. Just flat out the best pure wide receiver left in this class in my opinion.

Ka'Deem Carey: my personal favorite RB this draft, runs hard and downhill with determination

DeAnthony Thomas: insanely talented and explosive RB from Oregon would make for a very interesting addition to our offense

Run & Chase Linebackers

Jordan Zumwalt: Great length & explosion with tons of upside

Telvin Smith: If he had a 6'3 240 lb frame we'd be talking about him as a high 2nd rd pick

Kevin Pierre-Lewis: absolute tackling machine who's got great speed, instincts and is always in on the play

Love Aaron Lych's talent

If you watch him as a freshman at ND he looked the part of a top 10 pick and a future all pro. A guy his size just doesn't play with that kind of speed he's a rare talent

But I wonder why he never dominated after he went to the USF he should have only gotten better

Edited by THE ICEMAN

I would like RB Seastrunk, OG Yankey, then a big WR with some speed like Bryant, Janis or Norwood and and a FB either Copeland or Prosch. On D I would like a pass rusher, dont care who just add a talented player, and a ILB probably Smallwood, Skov, or Andrew Jackson.

A Norwood type at WR. We need an outside receiver somewhere in or 3, 4, 5 rotation. A guy who can come in when Roddy or Julio or tired or dinged, and a guy who when he plays in the middle can go up and get the ball. We're missing that w Tony gone, let's replace it (some) with a legit receiver instead of a UDFA.

Yes, please...throw in a QB (wasn't Brady a 7th rounder? you never know...) and I'm ecstatic.

Agreed, I think that drafting AJ or Murray is a great idea. Both have NFL arms and are very smart players. It gives you a quality back up that we can trade later and get more value out of. Win Win