Southward Figures He Will Start His Falcons Career On Special Teams.. Oh No

special teams is a black hole on this team that sucks players in and the coaching staff never let's them escape... antone smith has earned more offensive carries and never received them. with how mike smith plays certain guys come **** or high water.. decoud will never lose his starting job

Antone Smith is atrocious at blocking, this is why he doesn't play more often. If coaches were confident he could pick up that blitzing safety to protect MR, maybe he'd get more playing time. Thinking Antone is being held back for a vindictive reason or because you think Smitty isn't smart enough to recognize the guy has talent is just plain ignorant.

special teams is a black hole on this team that sucks players in and the coaching staff never let's them escape... antone smith has earned more offensive carries and never received them. with how mike smith plays certain guys come **** or high water.. decoud will never lose his starting job

Well considering she is in Carolina, I'm pretty sure Decoud lost it months ago laugh.png

DeCoud started off on special teams and I believe he continued to play there every season he was here.

I also believe he was a starter.

Just a feeeewww picks difference between where those two were taken.

Haha, no doubt, the reaching at #68 only makes the pick distance even more dramatic, but I'm just talking in terms of production. Hope I'm wrong but this is another one of TD's "Huh?" third rounders (IE: Dent, Holmes)

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm sensing Charles Mitchell 2.0

a lot of people had a 4th round grade on Dezmon. Mitchell wasn't even on the draftable list for some analysts. Just shows how much these talking heads know. Not even going to get in to how much the fans know.