How Do You Think Our Starting O & D Will Look?

As of today that is.

All 3 of our draftees will be day one starters IMO.

1) The OL and DL for the Falcons is significantly better than 2013. Two new starters on the OL and at least two on the DL (not sure if Hageman starts, may depend on the alignment)

2) i'm done throwing my tantrum about Southward, hopefully he earns his #68 pick status. But i don't think he starts over Lowery, Smitty is still the HC, and that means the vet is the presumed starter.

3) Impossible to not be excited about the line of scrimmage. What will the offense look like if Ryan has time to throw? What will drives look like if 3rd and short is no longer a futile down? What would it be like to have opposing QBs forced into making quick decisions? What will opponent's drives be like if RBs have to break tackles at the line or make cuts behind the line?

If the Falcons improved in the trenches enough simply to be the equal of their opponent, the Offense should score 30+ and the D should be able to make enough stops to get Ws.

Our D-Line is going to be insane. Hageman can come in as a 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT. Tyson the same, 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT. We need one more solid backup late in the draft as a pure 3-4 DT to backup Soliai. Goodman and Mass will still be rotational players behind Biermann and Osi.

They're going to call our D-Line Optimus Prime when our DTs branch off to the ends and Soliali runs out onto the field and gets in the middle. Biermann can back up into an OLB spot. It's gonna be crazy.

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©

Our D-Line is going to be insane. Hageman can come in as a 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT. Tyson the same, 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT. We need one more solid backup late in the draft as a pure 3-4 DT to backup Soliai. Goodman and Mass will still be rotational players behind Biermann and Osi.

I hope Mass gets a legitimate chance to beat out Kroy for the starting job. May the best man win, but I think we may have something in Mass.