One Time I Drove Through Wisconsin...i Think

Guest fibonacci

I drove through Canada. Saw the falls. I now know everything about the blue jays and everyone hates that guy...you know that one guy.

And i have pictures to prove I'm a fan.

Edit don't pay attention to all my other pictures of me being a bandwagon fan of anything and everything that once won a ring. (like braves, Boston, Yankees, babe Ruth, hank, you name it and it's In there....just don't pay attention to that. Cause I'm really a blue jay fan...also i just put my blue jay stuff and Wisconsin stuff up. It's never been on there before)

http://s800.photobucket.com/user/atlfalconsfan14/media/BlitzkriegLogo2_zps28d8f683.jpg.html

In all honesty though. I was surprised at the pick but put it in perspective that these guys drafting do this for a living. Seriously give it a brake. Y'all all will die from heart attacks. I will at least let the pick play out and then judge. It will all be okay. Calm down.

Guest fibonacci

I'm passing out paper bags tomorrow at 11:30. For people to breath in. I don't think they'll make it.

True sorry. Watch me. I'll have a thread on it. :D

Guest fibonacci

Oh dang.that stinks. You and me stuck in a room. I just ate hot wings and jalapenos.

Hopefully it's not going to come to that. I'll save tatf. Right after i take my nappy time. ;)

How about Brown cows with Black spots....they make that best chocolate milk............smile.png

None of those, or strawberry ones either. Just the boring plain jane black n white cows...though we do have a hand full of all-white ones too. Far enough away they look like giant goats without horns. lol

Guest fibonacci

I like black cows with white spots, or is it white cows with black spots? I guess I like both.

neither. and you are color blind.