Tatfers...

Falcon Man™

if you strike gold with the first 2 picks a miss in the 3rd is forgiven. That said, none of them have seen the field. So shut the **** up and wait. I don't particularly like the pick either. I didn't like picking Matt Ryan when the draft happened. But i was patient and it turned out pretty good. We're all wrong sometimes. Especially when it comes to NFL draftees.

Guest fibonacci

What am I missing.

if you want to throw up go to TATF. if you want a good laugh...... TATF is not the place to go. it's sad and pathetic. FalconMan said it, "derp derp derp"

Guest fibonacci

If I could see SR, I'm sure they're ecstatic. Lolol

I'm going to tatf pray...

pray? They have a god?

Well it seems unanimous after drafting Southward ..... Fire TD.

It was a stupid pick! The guy's not close to being a starter, and one would think he could've at least drafted a very good player at a position they didn't have a great need for right now, rather than taking a guy that 'll have a very hard time cracking a starting lineup at a position of need. Potential is all well and good, but anyone that follows the game, knows come draft time, you draft for production!

U do realize we have like 1 safety on our roster yes?

Moore's a very good one too. It just seems stupid to pick one just to say you now have two on your roster. The kid did not warrant being a third round pick in a very deep draft.