No De/olb

setr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we weren't going to fix the team in one year. honestly though, I think our DLine will surprise some people. I don't think it's going to produce a 19 sack guy but it'll get some **** pressure for sure.

Yeah but the pressure will be on the Falcons offense to put up a lot of points.

i'm very excited about the DL, huge upgrades made with Jackson, Solilai, Hageman. Would have loved to have snagged Attaochu, but wasn't keen on Ford, Van Noy, Lawrence, or Ealy to be the "key" piece to the pass rush. Trading up for Mack or Clowney would have killed the chance to add depth.

Matthews is a starter and Hageman is a part time starter. That's it. No more new starters in this draft for 2014.

Well if we go skilled player

I think you could easily find a Steal at WR/TE/RB/

If were looking for a pass rusher no there really nothing left

We have a monster front 3/4 now... and VERY workable de/olb (Mass, Osi, Biermann, Worrilow, Spoon, Bartu) ... people just want to freak out

I like atleast the potential of Hageman, with his height reminds me of Marcus Stroud, saw him flash some real power in his highlights.

In a 3-4 front you've got Soliai at NT, Jackson and Hageman at the DEs, in a 43 front you can bring in Babineaux Peters and Jerry.

I like the ability to run some 5 man lines and a MASSIVE front on goal line, but the pass rush is still a huge question mark.

Osi was never great just very good and he's old and on the downside. Mass had like 4 sacks and is talked about like a beast, he's a question mark and only being used to no pass rush would make people perceive it differently. Then a bunch of nobodies.

So some guys need to really step up and emerge, atleast it's better off then last year.

Largely due to being bereft of pocket collapsers for years. With Soliai, Jackson, and Hageman that shouldn't be much of a problem now.

every year, there's an "upgrade" that will allow these DEs with potential to break through. And every year, we get the same result. We get shredded through the air.

a couple of years ago, the blame was on BVG. Then the CBs. Then the LBers. Then the safeties.

No one wants to acknowledge that our DEs, aside from Abe, are and have been garbage. Until its acknowledged, we're like a puppy chasing its tail.