Gotta Love To Falcon Fan Support

Guest Negatorris

Hard to support questionable picks whenever TD has done it time & time again and consistently failed.

Thomas Dimitroff isn't the only guy in the draft room... Sorry to break your heart.

I love how all the A-holes on this board confirm that Atlanta had the worst fanbase everyday, what a bunch of losers, seriously you will never reach the heights of the people who you criticize...get a grip, go back to Madden

Edited by TheeTKOBeatz

Why can't supposed Falcon fans be appreciative about where this franchise is compared to where it was for YEARS UPON YEARS?????

Unbelievable...SMH

Bc even though I love everything about my honda accord it's nice sometimes to drive through my neighbors yard with my jeep and be like what?

I hope the dude comes in & balls, but if he's projected in a later round, you can pick someone else & likely still get your guy in that later round. It's nothing against the player, just where he was picked. The most important thing about drafting is getting the most VALUE out of a pick. I'm don't think we got that here. I love the first two picks.