Wow!

Simply put, I am not happy with these two picks.....we could have brought in a RB that could change the game, a pass rusher that could get some plays for the defense, instead we got a rotational guy for the future and back up safety.....wow.....do we really think that we have such a talented roster that we can pass on playmakers and just draft depth? all I can say is WOW!

I can see you questioning the Dezmin pick....but you are a fool to think we didn't get a steal with Hageman

Hmmm....lemme see.....ALL of the experts (the REAL experts) said that we got a STEAL in the 2nd round....the 3rd...well...we have a 6 footer with a SUB 4.4 that likes to hit...uh, yeah...I'll take it! WE HAVE OUR SAFETY!

Im kinda butt hurt about not getting a solid DE, but With Mathews, Matt will actually have time to find the open receiver. I honestly would have liked a receiver to compete with Harry. I do Like Johnson though. SO IDK... not really happy with the picks but not really mad either. GO FALCONS!

no ******* we need pressure from the middle. We have ****s that can play outside, spoon mass beerman Goodman osi so on so on. Interior passrush has been non existent except for occasional appearances from babe and Peters

ummm... no we resigned babs and peters and we signed a FA DT... come on... Spoon sucks... he alright with the run when hes healthy but the guy cant ever stay healthy. Bierman is coming off a huge Injury and goodman hasn't had much time to play to tell if he's any good at all. OSI is THE only line of Pressure we had all season last year. Bartu and Worrilow came in and and put more talent on the field then any of those guys you mentioned except for OSI and Massaquoi has potential... Did you not watch any games last year? I haven't missed one in 5 years.

no ******* we need pressure from the middle. We have ****s that can play outside, spoon mass beerman Goodman osi so on so on. Interior passrush has been non existent except for occasional appearances from babe and Peters

AND we play alot of Mobile QBS so No, rather more pressure on the outside and gap stuffs that can collapse the line and wont be beaten on the inside... Edited by Aries2887

ummm... no we resigned babs and peters and we signed a FA DT... come on... Spoon sucks... he alright with the run when hes healthy but the guy cant ever stay healthy. Bierman is coming off a huge Injury and goodman hasn't had much time to play to tell if he's any good at all. OSI is THE only line of Pressure we had all season last year. Bartu and Worrilow came in and and put more talent on the field then any of those guys you mentioned except for OSI and Massaquoi has potential... Did you not watch any games last year? I haven't missed one in 5 years.

I haven't missed a game since 96.

I do Like the Hageman Pick, just don't like the lack of DE urgency. Unless we see a trade after the draft for a DE... I was also expecting us to grab a WR with our 3rd pick but well see... I do like the 3 picks just wish a DE was one of those picks... well see how theses guys do :)