Need A Nt To Back Soliali?

Hey....I am all for it. Load the **** up on these mean huge dlinemen

I'm ok with it. Our interior DL is looking like a typical Nolan one with big burly guys. Long 5 techs in goodman, Hageman and Jackson and a beastly NT.

I'm starting to wonder if we draft another if Babs or Jerry could be on bubble as well

I'm ok with it. Our interior DL is looking like a typical Nolan one with big burly guys. Long 5 techs in goodman, Hageman and Jackson and a beastly NT.

I'm starting to wonder if we draft another if Babs or Jerry could be on bubble as well

don't forget we got Goodman last year. HE is the definition of loooooooong cool.png

No D'Quan Jones love?

I had him listed lol..agree

DQL is another one that would work for Nolan. Been saying for months in Draft Forum that this class is LOADED at DT.

another guy that is a late possibility is we are willing to risk the character issue is Mike Pennel.

Hageman can play NT, he can play everything on the line in a 3-4. It is why I wanted him and thought he was worth more than a situational pass rusher prospect.

Ugh I hope not..maybe in 43 looks. I hope we get one more big fatty for middle

I'd put peters there btw before wasting Hageman there