Gordon On Dat Good Stuff

PantherWake

Weed should be legal BUT this idiot knew what he was facing and still did it. He should be banned

Agreed, he knew the rules, I'm just saying......they really need to take a look at the medicinal value of this awesome little plant! Once they do, suspensions like this will be a thing of the past.

That is my issue. You know your team is counting on you and place your buzz above them.

Just get drunk for ****s sake, the weed will be there when you retire. At least I hope it was just weed.

That's a crock! You've got more issues than a crack addicted, one legged, HIV positive Crackwhore.laugh.pnglaugh.png

and those are just the ones we've seen by your posting here......tongue.png

Dude is becoming one of those "What if..." players. Probably could've had an even better season last year than Megatron's 2012 season if he'd just stop getting ******* high for a while.

What a waste... was really looking forward to him play this season.

That being said, a season suspension is horse **** for smoking weed. Instead of suspending him, just cut his pay by like 75% or some **** while he still plays those games. Bet that'll get his azz motivated to focus on football and quit smoking that ****.

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Smith