What Happened To The "falcons Prefer Lewan" Crowd

WOR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all just fun ribbing. I'm not actually hating on y'all but I'm here to serve you some crow tongue.png

still here. i think he will be a good player, and i guess we couldnt find a trade partner. i like matthews a lot and think he will be better than lewan, but if we couldve grabbed an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder it woulda been cool

Guest Dtan: God Of Objectivity

I'd trade Matthews for Lewan today if we could.

We have enough softies on the OL as it is.

I don't know how no one found out we had a private workout with Matthews until he said as much last night. They must have given out a good deal of hush money. laugh.png

yeah, that threw me off the scent of Falcons going for Jake since it did not seem we showed the same amount of interest in him as G-Rob and Lewan.

Dimitroff is one sneaky *******!

yeah, that threw me off the scent of Falcons going for Jake since it did not seem we showed the same amount of interest in him as G-Rob and Lewan.

Dimitroff is one sneaky *******!

Should have known :P

I think even the "prefer Lewan" crowd weren't saying they thought Matthews was a bum.

I think I preferred Lewan, but what do I know? I'm just a guy who sits on the couch and watches games.

This isn't a personal thing. A lot of guys have different opinions and who knows who is right lol.

This is about the people that said TD would pass on Matthews and take Lewan. That didn't happen haha

They are still trying to feel their way out of that smokescreen.

Smokescreen? I don't think so since we knew they were interested in him. What did it was their private workouts with him remained a complete secret. How they managed to pull that off I'll never know since that information gets leaked out 99.9% of the time, especially with top 10 picks.

Maybe I missed it, but you can't say they "prefer" anyone. I know I personally like the athletic ability and nasty streak of Lewan, but I'm not going to pretend that I know what TD is thinking. That's crazy talk.

He took matthews....lol