Did You Want To Give Next Year's First And Third For Mack?

Title says it all. Raiders RAN to the podium to take Mack. I'm sure they answered the phone, and if the first words weren't "Our first and third next year," they probably hung up.

So all the whiners here: What treasure trove of picks do you think you would have given for Mack??

I actually wanted to put my hands around the Raiders front office neck last night. I was praying like **** that they would take Evans since Watkins was taken by Buffalo.

I agree. It would have been magical to stay put and actually have Mack fall to us, but it seemed less and less likely the more those dmn draft gurus hyped him up... Raiders suck and they'll misuse the poor kid.

I agree. It would have been magical to stay put and actually have Mack fall to us, but it seemed less and less likely the more those dmn draft gurus hyped him up... Raiders suck and they'll misuse the poor kid.

Dennis Allen coached Von Miller in Denver. Something tells me he knows exactly how to use him.

Dennis Allen coached Von Miller in Denver. Something tells me he knows exactly how to use him.

But it's the raiders...

Seriously, though. This is to my point. Allen gets a Von Miller like player fall into his lap and people think he'd just hand him over to us for a third round pick!?

Put the shoe on the other foot, people. say Mack falls to us at six. Another team calls looking for our pick. How much does it cost THEM to take Mack from US????