We Have To Trade Down This Round! Twice!

i've heard none of the 2nd round pass rushers are worth taking at OUR SPOT in the 2nd round...and we should go BPA within reason instead.

From the board?

There is a wealth of guys that were borderline first rounders.

Lawrence

Tuitt

Hageman

Nix

Attaochu

Jernigan

All players that will immensely help in the run game and the pass rush

ERHMEHGERD NO MER SERFTYS

So stupid, There's plenty of prospects left at literally every position. The top 4 Safeties might be gone, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to have a safety out of the draft either. Even though there are still several serviceable players available at the position, it gives us the opportunity to shore up the Front 7 on the defense or add another playmaker on offense (TE, RB)

You guys and your chicken little syndrome are so stupid. I'm the one who was touting Buchanon so hard from the beginning, too bad he's gone. But I would have never in a million years guessed we had a chance at Jernigan and Nix in round 2, plus Attachou is still there, I mean gosh the talent in this draft is immense. Get pressure on the QB, make every position on the defense look better. Don't forget, we also had a good haul in Free Agency. This team after day 1 of the draft is looking very solid.

Exactly, you and others are pointing out all the crybabies who most of us get sick and tired of listening to. They have to have their glamour/glitz players or the Fing world is ending. Grow up. Some of you high schoolers need to wake up and smell the coffee. If we had it your way, we wouldn't even be picking in the second round!!!!! Or in the first next year!!!! So, pardon me, stfu!!! Lets get aggressive in the second and get us some more talent. I don't mind even double dipping in the second since it costs MUCH LESS. Ok, rant over.

From the board?

There is a wealth of guys that were borderline first rounders.

Lawrence

Tuitt

Hageman

Nix

Attaochu

Jernigan

All players that will immensely help in the run game and the pass rush

This board, another sports forum, fans I know personally...basically the argument is that there are players who project as better prospects at fringe need positions, than the pass rushers who obviously fill more of a true hole.

ERHMEHGERD NO MER SERFTYS

So stupid, There's plenty of prospects left at literally every position. The top 4 Safeties might be gone, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to have a safety out of the draft either. Even though there are still several serviceable players available at the position, it gives us the opportunity to shore up the Front 7 on the defense or add another playmaker on offense (TE, RB)

You guys and your chicken little syndrome are so stupid. I'm the one who was touting Buchanon so hard from the beginning, too bad he's gone. But I would have never in a million years guessed we had a chance at Jernigan and Nix in round 2, plus Attachou is still there, I mean gosh the talent in this draft is immense. Get pressure on the QB, make every position on the defense look better. Don't forget, we also had a good haul in Free Agency. This team after day 1 of the draft is looking very solid.

Or get Hageman to play the other side of Jackson/Babs to shore up some depth on 3-4 DE/4-3 DT. Charley Casserly has been really on point on his mock. It will give Smitty a shade of the 2000 Ravens/2004 Jaguars(DOMINATING RUN D) and gives Soliai rest too!

BTW, It would be sweet to get Hageman AND Van Noy! Problem solved!

Edited by BladeGT