We Have To Trade Down This Round! Twice!

This draft is plenty deep... So many prospects will fall to the 3rd. If everything goes well we could come away with a lot of talent. Nix, Hageman, Jerrigian, Carlos Hyde, Trent Murphy, Jeremy Hill, Marcus Robinson... Etc.

We can still win this draft!!!

Edited by Macintez

ERHMEHGERD NO MER SERFTYS

So stupid, There's plenty of prospects left at literally every position. The top 4 Safeties might be gone, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to have a safety out of the draft either. Even though there are still several serviceable players available at the position, it gives us the opportunity to shore up the Front 7 on the defense or add another playmaker on offense (TE, RB)

You guys and your chicken little syndrome are so stupid. I'm the one who was touting Buchanon so hard from the beginning, too bad he's gone. But I would have never in a million years guessed we had a chance at Jernigan and Nix in round 2, plus Attachou is still there, I mean gosh the talent in this draft is immense. Get pressure on the QB, make every position on the defense look better. Don't forget, we also had a good haul in Free Agency. This team after day 1 of the draft is looking very solid.

Lowery is our starting safety. We might get a young guy behind him but barring Injury Lowery is our week 1 starter.

I don't understand why you are so high on a guy that could barely stay on the field for the Jags.

So much bitching from grown men.

You don't know who is a decent safety and who isn't....

nobody's bitching...but people been saying how deep this draft is, and now one of our biggest needs is depleted in one round :lol: this deep nonsense is always stated about the draft...I wish people would just stop using the word because 9 times out of 10 they are 100% wrong.

nobody's bitching...but people been saying how deep this draft is, and now one of our biggest needs is depleted in one round :lol: this deep nonsense is always stated about the draft...I wish people would just stop using the word because 9 times out of 10 they are 100% wrong.

Pssht there are threads complaining about having a second rounder. And how none of the second round guys are worth taking.

That sounds like birching to me haha

It was never deep in safeties. People always said that

Yes, it was a horrible safety draft. That was known before the draft.

So why not get what it is deeper in? DL, WR, RB.

Take what the draft gives you. There aren't very many positions we couldn't use because we've reached too much in the past.

If we come out of this with an OL and DL or pass rusher early, and with a WR or TE to help make up for TG's production, and a young RB who gives some versatility, that'd be a great draft.

We'll look to trade for a safety after. If we could come out of this filling all but one hole...I'll take that.

I want to win the line of scrimmage... We got the offense out the way with Matthews, now we can focus on the defense. Stock more picks and get some big bodies.

I hope we come away with Hageman, Attachu, McCullers, Murphy. In any order...

Pssht there are threads complaining about having a second rounder. And how none of the second round guys are worth taking.

That sounds like birching to me haha

i've heard none of the 2nd round pass rushers are worth taking at OUR SPOT in the 2nd round...and we should go BPA within reason instead.

I don't know Mac I think we might be better off taking the bpa on defense and trading back into the second round. At this point the the only advantages of trading back would be to draft more offensive players with our extra picks.

I don't know Mac I think we might be better off taking the bpa on defense and trading back into the second round. At this point the the only advantages of trading back would be to draft more offensive players with our extra picks.

There is a lot of 1st round talent in the 2nd and will be scattered in the 3rd. If we do BPA it will probably be Hageman tho.

Edited by Macintez

There is a lot of 1st round talent in the 2nd and will be scattered in the 3rd. If we do BPA it will probably be Hageman tho.

yea no doubt I think the first four teams will be looking for offense and we will have a good chance to trade back. I wish we could come away with hageman Ealy and Joyner. I know that won't happen but I'd settle for two of those three