Teams Calling About The 37Th Pick

atljbo

Trade down and acquire another 2nd. Send a 2nd for Berry and use the other 2nd for Lawrence/Attaochu.

Beautiful!

Just not sure if we have the cap space for Berry.

is this berry talk legit? Haven't seen real proof but a lot of rumors.

Trade down and acquire another 2nd. Send a 2nd for Berry and use the other 2nd for Lawrence/Attaochu.

Beautiful!

Forget the cap space, they better figure that out. I'm on the same page with you, trade down, get another 2nd and send it to KC for Berry. Then take Attaochu. If we have to trade back up for him, which I believe we will, we can trade our other 2nd and a 4th to babe back up to grab him and we would still have all out picks.

Beautiful!

This would be ideal. However, I still have not heard a Schefter, Glazer or King saying that Eric Berry is available. Hope he is...

If we trade back with a team like San Fran [so they can get their WR]

and we get #24 [56] and #29 [61] in the 2nd, and we draft Nix, Ealy, Attaochu, Lawrence, Van Noy, or Tuitt with one, and use the other to trade for Berry..

I will cry tears of happiness.

If we trade back with a team like San Fran [so they can get their WR]

and we get #24 [56] and #29 [61] in the 2nd, and we draft Nix, Ealy, Attaochu, Lawrence, Van Noy, or Tuitt with one, and use the other to trade for Berry..

I will cry tears of happiness.

If you drop from #37 to#56, everyone of those guys is probably off the board. ;-)

Guest fibonacci

I really want Ealy. If we trade back he won't be there. but with going back we could pick up more players. So if we do trade it has to be at minimum of second round this year, nextr year second and a third this year.

Forget the cap space, they better figure that out. I'm on the same page with you, trade down, get another 2nd and send it to KC for Berry. Then take Attaochu. If we have to trade back up for him, which I believe we will, we can trade our other 2nd and a 4th to babe back up to grab him and we would still have all out picks.

How will we get another 2nd unless we trade with the 49ers

We are not getting an additional 2nd or 3rd for our pick. The most we will get is a 4th like Minnesota gave Seattle for the 32nd pick. Besides the 49ers are the only team with dual 2nd round picks. If they want a WR bad enough then maybe, but I don't see that happening since they didn't draft one with their first pick.