Jake Matthews Puts An End To Excuses?

Now that Ryan has a decent o-line, which will likely lead to a decent running game, will there be any more excuses if our offense isn't the Greatest Show on Turf and Ryan doesn't lead us to a Superbowl?

I'm thinking there are still many excuses left.

-Defense isn't like the Seahawks defense

-Playoff game was played outside in cold weather as opposed to in a dome

-Not enough weapons on offense. Steven Jackson is washed up. We lost TG

-Kicker is old

Any others?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Ryan has a decent o-line, which will likely lead to a decent running game, will there be any more excuses if our offense isn't the Greatest Show on Turf and Ryan doesn't lead us to a Superbowl?

-Kicker is old

Any others?

understatement there bro, our defense can't hold a candle to Seattle. So yea I'd say that the porous defense we showed last year especially on 3rd downs could be a significant contributing factor to lack of a championship at the end of the 2014 season. but it's not even preseason yet, so we'll see how much they can improve ...

-Kicker is old

Any others?

Go back to Pure Football

boy i am guessing there must be a shortage of tampons in the atl area with all the lil ****** out crying today.

This is pretty much the opposite of crying. I'm asking if drafting Jake Matthews finally ends all the crying regarding why we can't win a superbowl.

Huh. There are great draft analysis articles and threads getting buried right now. A couple guys have posted some nice video of Matthews you could check out. There are a couple of respected sources giving us a good grade people have linked too...all sinking to the bottom of this board because you all feed the freaking troll. Way to let the good posts, videos and links sink while the ****rises to the top. I guess that is what some of you think "Rise up" means.

EDIT: I do see the irony of my post, no need to point it out for me.

Edited by IronHead34

• 1 month later...

This is pretty much the opposite of crying. I'm asking if drafting Jake Matthews finally ends all the crying regarding why we can't win a superbowl.

So you're basically saying all of the teams issues over the past few years was due to poor OT play? Got it.

And don't try and twist it. This is exactly what you are saying.

-Kicker is old

Any others?

The defense does have to do better this year. Julio has to stay healthy as well. To be fair though, your question isn't genuine. If the OL goes to crap, if Matthews underperforms, Baker is as advertised, etc., you will still pin every problem on him and downplay what successes he has. I would say with all the spinning and agendas that you should go into politics, but you're not any good at it, so you should probably stick to completing your "How to be a Mime for Dummies" book.

How long is Ryan signed for?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It doesn't matter because <insert ~3 preposterous, unrealistic theoretical roster moves here> would allow us to shed this bum's contract, but for now we are stuck in mediocrity thanks to his contract. If only we had the chance to give Dominique Davis the reigns when we had the chance...now watch him go to the pro bowl this year, and with less offensive weapons than Door Matt has.

-Kicker is old

Any others?

who cares.....this is the best team that the falcons have had in the 49 years in the league....of course we want a title, but lets not just be idiots.

consistent winners is what I want.

-Kicker is old

Any others?

Yeah because we have a Jake Mathews at every position on the line. You haven't even seen jake play a second in the NFL, yet you're making ******** *** threads to support your illogical opinion. Which has been pretty pathetic for years now. DOLT!

Ryan could have the best O-line in the NFL and Seahawks defense. That won't stop the excuses for his inevitable choke escapades though. They will always make excuses for him, why this franchise is a joke... no accountability.

You're doing it wrong. Geez with all the time you spend swinging from swifty's nuts you'd think you'd learn how to make a proper Ryan bashing thread. No misinterpreted stats, no links to outdated and obscure articles, no originality at all. Your leader is going to be highly disappointed in you this won't even make 10 pages SMH.