Mccown>Ryan........

jb 3.0

Only a matter of time, right guys?

I've got absolutely nothing to back this up with, but the sheer joy I get from listening to Falcon fans sphincters pucker when a statement like this is made................is well worth it.laugh.pnglaugh.pngtongue.png

Tampa Bay's Twin Towers>Ryan's soiled pants. Easy Choice!laugh.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've already nic named them , but will never have a qb to throw them the ball.

According to Lovie, he already has two QB's to do just that. Said he likes McCown, but LOVES Glennon as our QB of the future. Not sure I'm buying it at this point, with 6 rounds to go in the draft.

According to Lovie, he already has two QB's to do just that. Said he likes McCown, but LOVES Glennon as our QB of the future. Not sure I'm buying it at this point, with 6 rounds to go in the draft.

Yeah, I'm not sure how much I would buy into that.. with 6 rounds left, I think it's a good possibility they draft one.

God ole pirate's arse is really getting the oldtimer's disease!

WFW will nickname your sorry QB's soon!

Headed to the lake house will be back in a few days. Upon return WFW will talk about the Falcons stellar draft then.

Good luck all NFCS teams in this draft but remember TD is a genius and has been executive OTY several times over!wink.pngbiggrin.pngcool.png

Obviously you've mistaken us for those who actually give a rats a$$ what you do.rolleyes.gif

JB ****** about all the Ryan threads in RC.

Day two of the draft and JB starts a Ryan thread.

Seriously hypocrite

Quit your sniveling! You know you all were just waiting for this thread, so quit your whining and enjoy it for what it is!tongue.png

Only a matter of time, right guys?

I've got absolutely nothing to back this up with, but the sheer joy I get from listening to Falcon fans sphincters pucker when a statement like this is made................is well worth it.laugh.pnglaugh.pngtongue.png

Tampa Bay's Twin Towers>Ryan's soiled pants. Easy Choice!laugh.png

Dam jb, you beat me too it!

Dam jb, you beat me too it!

These guys piss & moan about these threads, but we all know how much they love 'em!wink.png

If McCown, Glennon or whoever quarterbacks our mighty team this season has a season like Freeman did in 2010, YOU have dibs on making the first "__________ is so much better than Matt Ryan" thread. Deal?laugh.png

• 1 month later...

No wonder no one takes ole crusty pirate's azz seriously Jack...WFW is just sayin'cool.png

Just seeing how it drives you poor ******* insane, is well worth it, just as I said in the O P.laugh.pnglaugh.png

"Only a matter of time, right guys?

I've got absolutely nothing to back this up with, but the sheer joy I get from listening to Falcon fans sphincters pucker when a statement like this is made................is well worth it.

Tampa Bay's Twin Towers>Ryan's soiled pants. Easy Choice! "