Only One Starting Free Safety Left On The Board.

Kayoh

And his name is Lamarcus Joyner. The gap between Joyner and the rest of the FS crop is immense. The gap between the top 2-3 pass rushers available and the rest of the pass rusher crop is negligible.

You guys do realize that we could walk away from this draft with Jake Matthews, Lamarcus Joyner, and a guy like Scott Crichton or Trent Murphy, right? To me, that's a franchise defining draft.

You also have to look at the noce 1st round grade DTs still on the board. Sure, they may not be an immediate need, but can you pass up Nix, Hageman, and Jernigan just to reach for a 3rd round talent need?

Edited by xskyx

I honestly cant comprehend how anyone that has been a fan of this team over the last 10 years could want a FS over a Pass Rusher. We have 3 **** good players in the secondary already, We have NOBODY that can get after the QB.

I honestly cant comprehend how anyone that has been a fan of this team over the last 10 years could want a FS over a Pass Rusher. We have 3 **** good players in the secondary already, We have NOBODY that can get after the QB.

There to dumb to get it

Just look back at last year we lose a guy in Abe who was a 10-15 sack guy and it completely changed our defense and even with him we already needed another pass rusher now we need more than 1 really

Because we need a good safety just as bad as a good pass rusher. Brooks is the last good safety that would be able to start right away. Makes no since to get a rusher 2nd and get a bad safety 3rd that wont be able to start. There will still be a couple good rushers left 3rd but I guarantee there wont be any safeties worth starting.

There to dumb to get it

Just look back at last year we lose a guy in Abe who was a 10-15 sack guy and it completely changed our defense and even with him we already needed another pass rusher now we need more than 1 really

They're. Too.

How can someone who butchers a simple sentence call another fan dumb?

I'm just glad I didn't have to be "that guy". Thanks for takin' the heat, bro. +1.

No problem. I like when posters attempt to call other fans dumb while making themselves look the same in the process. It's like grammatical instant karma

No problem. I like when posters attempt to call other fans dumb while making themselves look the same in the process. It's like grammatical instant karma

Yeah, i see it all the time, too. People usually don't say anything about it, but i always get a chuckle at the irony.