Dam Im Good

Atlien 404

I'm warming up to the pick, really wanted Robinson though.

You all would've had to trade up for Roibinson. I'm just glad the Raiders picked Mack! We were afraid he was gonna fall to you guys, but you probably did even better with Matthews. He'll make Ryan better.

This kid has football in his DNA... sheesh what a family.

Im sick of every year saying "mother F`Ning baker". Now we have someone who could take bakers job or atleast lite a fire under his butt and make him scared of losing his job.

He is either hurt or he is hurt worse. 1 decent year was his contract year, better known to most as the biggest LT bust ever drafted.

Im sick of see`ing people complain about Ryan, but not seeing Ryan has like 1-2 secs to throw the ball before he is hit.

The QB is only as good as their Line. Cant expect Ryan to do much when the line sucks.

Yes we have more needs to address, but our lines has been a issue for years that we have been duck taping together.

To the Matthews naysayers, you need to head over to TATF. He'll be a fixture at LT for years. Not a sexy pick, but you build great teams from the inside out. I hated the pick.

Ray i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but. Saints fans rejoice. Get it out your systems now, so you dont dye laughing week 1.

spoiler alert.... Baker will still be the LT starter come week 1. Bet on it. As crazy as that seems, watch it will happen. Mathews will play right.

Until Baker gets hurt.... and that usually doesnt take to long.

Ray i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but. Saints fans rejoice. Get it out your systems now, so you dont dye laughing week 1.

spoiler alert.... Baker will still be the LT starter come week 1. Bet on it. As crazy as that seems, watch it will happen. Mathews will play right.

Actually it may come down to training camp. Baker is still coming back from injury right? I think Matthew beats him out, but even if he doesn't I don't it will be long before he takes over the LT permanently.

Yep!!!

I thought it was obvious he would play RT until baker leaves

Matthews is RT this year. We're not cutting Baker yet because of dead money and there is still still hope left that he'll come back from injury and be the player we paid him to be. Baker won't be serviceable at RT, never has been.

LT Baker LG Blalock C Hawley RG Asamoah RT Matthews

If Baker is healthy then our line can be pretty friggin legit this year. I agree Matthews will probably be LT eventually, especially is Baker gets hurt again this year.

Matthews is RT this year. We're not cutting Baker yet because of dead money and there is still still hope left that he'll come back from injury and be the player we paid him to be. Baker won't be serviceable at RT, never has been.

LT Baker LG Blalock C Hawley RG Asamoah RT Matthews

If Baker is healthy then our line can be pretty friggin legit this year. I agree Matthews will probably be LT eventually, especially is when Baker gets hurt again this year.

FIFY

Guest fibonacci

I'm warming up to the pick, really wanted Robinson though.

I liked him as well. Robinson has a higher ceiling.... but he just needs coaching (just little moves to make him reach a great level). And I don't trust the falcons the make a guy better that is an O-line. we have swapped o-line coaches left and right. and not once has anyone been developed. So I rather go with the guy who is already ready and doesn't need to be coached as much.

I liked him as well. Robinson has a higher ceiling.... but he just needs coaching (just little moves to make him reach a great level). And I don't trust the falcons the make a guy better that is an O-line. we have swapped o-line coaches left and right. and not once has anyone been developed. So I rather go with the guy who is already ready and doesn't need to be coached as much.

Fair point, Matthews arm length is worrisome.

Guest fibonacci

Fair point, Matthews arm length is worrisome.

not as bad as baker arm length though. :P

but yeah I get what you are saying. I believe he'll be fine because of the way he moves. my only problem is his speed.

Guest fibonacci

so when you all are comparing arm length, is that code for something else? huh.png

Mine%2BIs%2BBigger%2BThan%2BYours.gif