Falcon Drafts Kinda Like Vanilla Pudding

The real problem is having 3+ months leading up to the Draft, endless hype, never ending exciting trade possibilities, even more possible scenarios to get better than better...............then...............end of the dream.

Reality.

Yawn.

Round TWO & beyond = Journeyman City.

Same ole, same ole.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That vanilla pudding is getting pretty salty with all the tears on this board.

Seriously. We draft a guy who quite likely will go a long way in keeping our 9-figure QB off of his rear end for a change, and somehow, that's a bad move according to the masses around here. We're gonna be drowning in an ocean of lacrimal fluid before this weekend's over.

Guest Dtan: God Of Objectivity

Look for at least 5 more team captains to be drafted, 3 of which will have had major injury issues.

Seriously. We draft a guy who quite likely will go a long way in keeping our 9-figure QB off of his rear end for a change, and somehow, that's a bad move according to the masses around here. We're gonna be drowning in an ocean of lacrimal fluid before this weekend's over.

If you need help building levees, let me know! I'm Dutch, so that makes me an expert on the matter! And considering we're most likely in for even more crying tomorrow, I may be your BPA. ;)

I wonder if some here are actually mad that we took Matthews....Or mad at the fact that the Falcons didn't take the player that they wanted them to take....hmmmm

I still have a bad feeling that Clowney is going to stink it up big time.

And you know this how? Don't say cause Vaughn McClure said so either. TD played it safe cause he know his job is on the line and Pioli is breathing down his neck.

Pretty sure TD said it himself. And how do you know that someone wanted to trade with them?

Edited by ElDragon21

The real problem is having 3+ months leading up to the Draft, endless hype, never ending exciting trade possibilities, even more possible scenarios to get better than better...............then...............end of the dream.

Reality.

Yawn.

Round TWO & beyond = Journeyman City.

Same ole, same ole.

rounds 2-7 is what sets the astute GMs from the also-rans....No GM has ever built a dynasty just getting the first rounders right ;)

That vanilla pudding is getting pretty salty with all the tears on this board.

What is all this tears and crying nonsense? You can't disagree with something or otherwise have had a different way of thinking without being a baby? Why not? Its entertainment and if you are not entertained, you may speak on it. Its part of the game. This is why good posters leave so often.

Pretty sure TD said it himself. And how do you know that someone wanted to trade with them?

Neither one of us was in that draft room but I can almost guarantee someone call and TD was asking for the moon and stars and the teams balked. The Browns had no issues bouncing around the board.

What is all this tears and crying nonsense? You can't disagree with something or otherwise have had a different way of thinking without being a baby? Why not? Its entertainment and if you are not entertained, you may speak on it. Its part of the game. This is why good posters leave so often.

You have posters who make a very reasonable post on why they disagree, I don't think those people are "crying". But then you have many others who pretty much post "Whaa I didn't get my way! Whaaaa" and those are the ones making the vanilla pudding salty.

Neither one of us was in that draft room but I can almost guarantee someone call and TD was asking for the moon and stars and the teams balked. The Browns had no issues bouncing around the board.
Teams didn't mind trading with the Browns because they were in the market for a QB, we were not. Edited by Nightfly

Because that is what is seems like IMO. Is everyone entitled to their opinion?of course. But because we didn't take certain players, all of a sudden Matthews apparently ruins the draft or we should have traded X amount of picks for Mack, Clowney. etc. Regardless of who you are or what your opinion you may have, you cannot deny that our offensive line is way significantly better in more ways than one. Again its great to have a opinion, and you should have one.But because we didn't get a certain player in the first round doesn't mean value can't be found in the other rounds.