So Our Line Is Now Solidly, At The Very Least, Above Average

LT Baker (when fully healthy is average)

LG Blalock (Slightly above average)

C Konz/ Hawley? (If either can be at least average we are set)

RG Asamoah ( above average)

RT Matthews ( Will play RT for this year and projected to be a stud, well above-average/ exceptional)

I'm feeling real good for Ryan and our O. We will finally see what we can do with a good Oline.Can't wait...

At least on paper it looks good

But even then I want to see if Asamoah is as good as he's been hyped up to be can Matthews buck the trend of young tackles that struggle because looking back at the last few draft and young tackles have struggled big time.

I will say if nothing else we have much more depth this season that last we were basicly bringing in UDFA's or guys who were cut to start

The wild-card though is how our C (Konz/Hawley) will perform. Could be the difference between making our Oline below-average or good...

Hawley was quite good actually is he a pro bowler heck no but he was massive upgrade compaired to what Konz was giving us

I think our Oline is good enough right now. Now defense defense defense. That's if Lawrence or Attachu are still around. Of not take Hill or Hyde both will be great backs. RB shouldn't be a dying breed. Look at the best teams on the NFL

Hawley was quite good actually is he a pro bowler heck no but he was massive upgrade compaired to what Konz was giving us

Yeah, Konz is a massive disappointment...I'm still holding out hope he can turn it around. The guy was suppose to be a stud. If not, as long as Hawley comes in and does his thing we should be fine. That's all we need.

I think our Oline is good enough right now. Now defense defense defense. That's if Lawrence or Attachu are still around. Of not take Hill or Hyde both will be great backs. RB shouldn't be a dying breed. Look at the best teams on the NFL

Yup, got a strong feeling Attachu will be the pick. If we can get him this draft is set. Not sure what we are going to do at the FS position but you can't fill all the holes in one year.

Edited by SaintsBountyBowlChamps

Yup, got a strong feeling Attachu will be the pick. If we can get him this draft is set. Not sure what we are going to do at the FS position but you can't fill all the holes in one year.

No, no you can't. Landry is actually an above average safety. Just got hurt last year. Good stop gap player IMO. Maybe we can find a gem late or heck maybe the rumors are true and we trade our 2nd for Eric Berry(no complaints from me)