Which Team Was Improved The Most In Round 1?

Atlien 404

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just want opinions...because idk....im really impressed with the saints move for cooks though....your opinions?

Each team improved, but keeping your QB clean in the pocket is very important. With that said Matthews was a solid pick up for the Falcons.

Bucs has the Twin Towers

Cam has his #1 target

Payton has a new offensive weapon! Speed, speed, speed!

Each team improved, but keeping your QB clean in the pocket is very important. With that said Matthews was a solid pick up for the Falcons.

Bucs has the Twin Towers

Cam has his #1 target

Payton has a new offensive weapon! Speed, speed, speed!

Agreed.

Outside of the division: Browns.

Inside the division. Still too early. Probably a tie between Falcons and Panthers... Falcons with a legit tackle prospect, where they had no quality at tackle before. Panthers with a legit #1 WR prospect, where they had no quality #1 WR before.

To go from nothing to something is a big leap, imo.

Outside of the division: Browns.

Inside the division. Still too early. Probably a tie between Falcons and Panthers... Falcons with a legit tackle prospect, where they had no quality at tackle before. Panthers with a legit #1 WR prospect, where they had no quality #1 WR before.

To go from nothing to something is a big leap, imo.

agreed. 100%

Falcons with Mathews, dude is a stud. he isn't a beast but a solid stud for the next decade! Love it

Buy his jersey!

He'd get my vote. The days of Baker Ole'ing his way though games are gone. ******! Ryan just got a little bit better.

If you Count Free Agents

Gotta be Falcons

Falcons O Line was just Horrid last yr

Now it looks to be a very Real Strength

that Right Side was in Shambles

now you Got 1 of the best Guards in The NFL and a Rookie Stud over there, with MJ coming back from IR and another 1st rd Pick Carimi as a Back Ups....

we still need a Proven Pass Rusher, but the D Line also got Tougher and better Inside and vs the run with PS and T Jackson.....

throw in D Hester and Solid CB Depth with Arenas and Wilson

and Falcons have for sure adressed some Big Holes in a Big Way....

If you Count Free Agents

Gotta be Falcons

now you Got 1 of the best Guards in The NFL and a Rookie Stud over there, with MJ coming back from IR and another 1st rd Pick Carimi as a Back Ups....

we still need a Proven Pass Rusher, but the D Line also got Tougher and better Inside and vs the run with PS and T Jackson.....

throw in D Hester and Solid CB Depth with Arenas and Wilson

and Falcons have for sure adressed some Big Holes in a Big Way....

Counting free agents, I'd say the Buccaneers. We took care of our DE, LT and depth in free agency, our three biggest needs........AND got the second cog in our new TWIN TOWER Offense!

Counting free agents, I'd say the Buccaneers. We took care of our DE, LT and depth in free agency, our three biggest needs........AND got the second cog in our new TWIN TOWER Offense!

you can throw in coaches and you guys are running away with this off season

Bucs for sure did well also....

I Guess we really wont know who Improved the Most till this thing Starts Rolling in Sept.

Bucs for sure did well also....

I Guess we really wont know who Improved the Most till this thing Starts Rolling in Sept.

The thing that WOWED me the most was when I woke up to hear Lovie say Glennon is our QB of the future. Not too sure I believe him!

Lovie LYING?????????? And he calls himself a CHRISTIAN!!!!!laugh.png

If you Count Free Agents

Gotta be Falcons

I'm sure you meant to say one of the best guards in FREE AGENCY, but I think your point is spot on. TD addressed your biggest weakness this offseason.

Still, as to who improved the most so far in the draft, I'm leaning toward the Panthers. Assuming Benjamin is in shape, he's got to have the biggest impact on his position group of any of the picks.

Sorry, but outta the 3 wide receivers taken by NFC South teams, I'd say Evans is literally head & shoulders above Cooks & Benjamin.

Well, the question was who improved their team more. You already VJax...unless you think he's on a big decline?