Matthews

We are still worrying about offense when we were in the conference championship because of our offense but what happened our flipping ****** defense sucked it up and we ended up blowing a 20 point lead...... great

Remind me again how many points we scored in the second half of the game?

Hopefully we can run the ball now.

Been a while since we could actually push the pile. People underestimate what a huge impact that will have on our entire offense if we can do that this year. People saying we lost because of our defense but EVERYONE should remember the reason we couldn't put teams away is because we couldn't convert in obvious short yardage situations.

Been a while since we could actually push the pile. People underestimate what a huge impact that will have on our entire offense if we can do that this year. People saying we lost because of our defense but EVERYONE should remember the reason we couldn't put teams away is because we couldn't convert in obvious short yardage situations.

got to the nfccg without being able to

i would have preferred edge rusher (Clowney or Mack), but very happy to have Matthews on the Falcons OL. There's nothing that will happen to him in the NFL that his family hasn't already prepared him for. "safe" pick doesn't mean "mediocre" pick. The Falcons HUGE need at OT just got taken care of.

**** straight it was huge need, Falcons just just bought Ryan insurance,running game insurance, hopefully Jake can grab Konz by the tits and turn his a z z around too.

Completely happy with this pick, and I am getting happier the more I think about it.

There are better pass rushers at the end of the first/top of the second than there were tackles.

Interesting observations:

• Tackles flew off the board.
  • Wide outs and corners did as well.
  • Nobody wants Mr. Football

I was psyched to get Mack or Clowney and looking forward to five years of breaking Brees in half, but (as I said before) Mathews was the obvious "Falcon Filter Pick" and (along with Robinson) the most mature (though not sexiest) pick.

Rise the eff up y'all. Let's getta killa in the first so I can justify staying up.