Matthews

Falcon2

i would have preferred edge rusher (Clowney or Mack), but very happy to have Matthews on the Falcons OL. There's nothing that will happen to him in the NFL that his family hasn't already prepared him for. "safe" pick doesn't mean "mediocre" pick. The Falcons HUGE need at OT just got taken care of.

We are still worrying about offense when we were in the conference championship because of our offense but what happened our flipping ****** defense sucked it up and we ended up blowing a 20 point lead...... great

....aaaaand that's why you are a sub-100

Guest facelessman07

As badly as I wanted a pass rusher I can live with Matthews, the kid was so ecstatic to be picked by us. I love his enthusiasm

this is a very good pick and the most logical for us.....if our offence can stay on the turf longer and score some in the 2nd half the outcome past and future would have been and will be much better!!! now adress the defence with more solid picks we still have and all is staticically sound!!I LOVE THIS ! WE HAVE NOT PUT ALL OF OUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET WITH ONE INJURY OR ONE BUST AWAY FROM "WHAT IF WE DIDN'T EFF THAT UP!"

The Offensive Line is now set for the immediate future.

RT-Matthews

RG-Asamoah

C-Hawley

LG-Blalock

LT-Baker

The only question mark is the competition at center. Can Konz win his job back next year? Either way the line is now DEEP with competition with Holmes, Carimi, Gunn, Konz, Johnson and whoever else gunning for the starters. And you know what they say? Competiton makes you everyone better

Great pick! Our line has already improved a ton. Time to draft defense.

Lol a lot of ya'll are flipping out as if this was our only pick the whole draft. To tell you the truth, it's not our only pick just in case you didn't know. We still have 9 more picks as of right now. I expect most of the draft to be on defense. Just because our first pick was offense DOES NOT mean we won't take defense, ya'll seriously chill out!