If We Can't Get Mack We Get Barr, Stupid To Take Ot In 1St!

If we don't trade up for Mack, and we stay at 6 we need to get Barr instead of an OT. Think about it, we can get 1st round talent at OT in the 2nd round. We need a pass rusher just as bad as an OT. OT is by far the deepest position in this draft. The 2nd round OT in this draft would easily go in the 1st of an average draft. Can't argue with that yall biggrin.png

"Some average pass rusher". I already showed you that Ealy, Ford, and Attaochu are better pure pass rushers than Mack.

We need an OLD who can cover as well, they might be statistically better at RUSHING but not better all around, or they wouldn't be so far behind Mack in ratings.

"Some average pass rusher". I already showed you that Ealy, Ford, and Attaochu are better pure pass rushers than Mack.

I bet Rotoworld is one of the few people who would believe that.

Many scouts and draft analysts believe that Mack is either 1a or 1b to Clowney when it comes to edge rushers in this draft.

If we don't trade up for Mack, and we stay at 6 we need to get Barr instead of an OT. Think about it, we can get 1st round talent at OT in the 2nd round. We need a pass rusher just as bad as an OT. OT is by far the deepest position in this draft. The 2nd round OT in this draft would easily go in the 1st of an average draft. Can't argue with that yall biggrin.png

F*CK Barr!!!