Atl Gm's Final Mock Draft(3 Rounds)

atlGM

Mannnnn it's finally here Draft time.

I've had fun with this whole off-season process here's my rendition of how I think this 2014 draft may go.

1. Texans- Jadaveon Clowney DE/OLB

The Texans are on the clock and and nobody is ready to pay a kings ransom for the pick. Rumor has it that they are close to making a deal for QB Ryan Mallet which would allow them to take the best player in the draft

2. Rams- Greg Robinson OT

Unless the Rams give a major discount for their pick I don't see anybody trading with them

3. Jaguars- Johnny Manzel QB

The Jags need offense point blank and its been rumored that they love Manzel.

4. Falcons- Khalil Mack OLB

Compensation: 2014 3rd round # 68

The falcons are looking to be mutiple and Mack can be a perfect fit for there scheme. Giving up a third rounder for one of the draft's best players will be a bargain

5. Raiders- Sammy Watkins WR

The Raiders feel lucky to get a guy like Watkins at 5. The additions they've made this off-season may actually bring them back to relevancy.

6. Browns - Mike Evans WR

The browns get a big target like to pair with Josh Gordan and manage to add an extra pick in this deep draft

7. Bucs- Blake Bortles QB

With most of the bucs top prospects off the board I think Lovie chooses to get his QB of the future

8. Vikings- Teddy Bridgewater QB

Coming into the draft process the vikings probably thought they had no chance in getting one of top quaterbacks. Due to the overwhelming media influence Bridgewater may actually fall in the vikings lap. Having Cassel and Ponder will allow Bridgewater some time to get acclimated to the NFL.

9. Bills- Jake Matthews OT

Cordy glenn panned out for the bills at left tackle last year but he is probably a pro bowler playing on the right side. Adding Matthews will go a long way in EJ Manuals progression.

10. Lions- Justin gilbert CB

The lions have talent at soo many spots on their roster. This year they finally add a cornerback to help against the bears and packers big receivers.

11. Titans- Dee Ford OLB

Ford's senior bowl performance vaulted him into the top pass rusher not named clowney or mack discussion. He will be the perfect rush linebacker in Tennessee's new 3-4 alignment

12. Giants- Eric Ebron TE

NY made some nice additions to their oline in free agency and now need to add some impact players to supplement the loss of Hakeem Nicks.

13. Rams- Calvin Pryor FS

I think the combine helped push pryor into the #1 safety spot. He is a little more physical than Dix and has just as much range. The Rams had the 19th ranked pass defense and would love Pryor here

14. Bears- Aaron Donald DT

Adding a pass rusher like Donald will give the Bears a line to reckoned with.

15. Steelers- Darqueze Dennard CB

Previously I had louis nix slated here. The steelers went out and free agency signed NT cam thomas so they will probably being looking for the next best value.

16- Cowboys- Kony Ealy DE

You don't cut a guy like Damarcus Ware without having a good idea of who you want his replacement to be. Anthony Barr is still on the board but he isn't a good of a fit for the tampa 2.

17- Ravens- Zach Martin OT

The Ravens had no problem letting Oher walk I think they've been eyeing the draft as a viable avenue to replace him since the season ended. Taylor Lewan will definitely be considered here but I think the ravens like what Martin offers in the run game

18- Jets- Marquise Lee WR

Adding Eric Decker was a good start to revamping the Jet's offense adding another receiver will give them a legitimate shot a making some noise In the division.

19- Dolphins- Juwuan James OT

The Dolphins have been known to reach in the past and their been some legitimate speculation to them going for a Tackle early. I'm buying into the smoke on this one although I think it's a ballsy move. Lewan should be the pick here but the Dolphins can't afford a player with character concerns.

20- Cardinals- Taylor Lewan OT

This is probably one of the suprises of draft as everyone expected Lewan to be off the board by now. Carson Palmer can make all the throws given time in the pocket. This would be a great move for Arizona

21- Packers- Ha Ha Clinton Dix FS

Resigning Shields was a smart move for the pack. They also fortified their front seven signing peppers. But there is still a hole a safety and linebacker

22- Eagles- Anthony Barr OLB

The eagles added Malcom Jenkins to man the free safety spot and everybody knows a pass rush can be a secondaries best friend.

23- *trade* 49ers- Odell Beckham Jr WR

( 2014 1st round #30, 2014 2nd round #61)

The 9ers have picks to spare and need to add another weapon to ensure KAP's progression.

24- Bengals- Kyle Fuller CB

Leon Hall is coming off his second acl tear in three seasons and terrance newman is turning 36 I don't think the bengals can afford to pass on a corner.

25- Chargers- Jason Verret CB

The Charges biggest need has been corner since the beginning of the 2013 season. This pick is a no brainer.

26- Browns- Joel Bitonio OT

The Browns have Joe Thomas and Alex Mack but need help in the Right side of the line.

27- Saints- Bradin Cooks WR

Sproles and Lance Moore were both guys that made plays underneath for Brees and the saints offense. Plugging in explosive guy like cooks might actually turn out to be an upgrade

28- Panthers- Morgan Moses OT

I'm not sure what the panthers were thinking letting go of steve smith but the loss of jordan gross has to have made LT their first priority in the draft.

29- Patriots- Louis Nix NT

It seems too easy for the Pats sometimes.

30- Chiefs- David Yankey OG

The Chiefs could use a receiver here but theh lost two Guards in free agency and have to solidify that position

31- Denver Broncos- CJ Mosley LB

Demarcus Ware,TJ Ward, Aqib Takib, and CJ Mosley wheewwww talk about upgrading your defense.

32- Seahawks- Timmy Jernigan DT

The hawks lost both McDonald and Bryant in free agency adding a DT has to be first on their list in draft.

33. Texans- Jace Amaro TE

34. Skins- Xavier Su'a Filo OG

35. Browns- Jimmy Girappolo QB

36. Raiders- Rasheed Hageman DT

37. Falcons- Cyrus Kouandijo OT

38. Bucs- Jordan Matthews WR

39. Jags- Weston Richburg C

40. Vikings- Bradley Roby CB

41. Bills- Jimmie Ward FS

42. *trade*

Cowboys- Stephon Tuitt DT

43. Giants- Allen Robinson WR