In Life When An Opportunity Comes Knocking, You Take Advantage - Clowney

I don't think anybody at the beginning of last season could have forecasted that we would even have a chance for Clowney. .

I believe Blank/Dimitroff/Pioli are bold leaders and will take make the right choice and move -up for Clowney.

The move will move this footbal team and each of it's players and coaches up a notch.

Seriously......... ANOTHER Clowney thread.... This is getting a little ridiculous....

Anyone got a time machine for 2000hrs tonight? I'm excited for the draft, but also as excited for these threads to stop!!!

If TD &Co. don't draft him, a majority of TATF will go nuts!!!

Edited by Mr. Derrty Bird

I don't think anybody at the beginning of last season could have forecasted that we would even have a chance for Clowney. .

I believe Blank/Dimitroff/Pioli are bold leaders and will take make the right choice and move -up for Clowney.

The move will move this footbal team and each of it's players and coaches up a notch.

Wow.

Some of us realized this towards the end of last season... however thanks to wins against the Skins and Bills we're not in range for Clowney so it's probably not going to happen.

Time to move one. If the Skins made the 2 pt conversion we would probably be taking Clowney but they didn't so we aren't.