• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

dd you really just quote carasik?

Edit: just cause you boys were all over him a couple months ago with being wrong. Even remember a ton of people saying he sounded like he was eat mcdonald fries. so why now you jumping on his bandwagon? y'all didn't respect him then. even y'all said he was no one but a talker.

guess your quoting him now because "you want" clowney.

dd you really just quote carasik?

Edit: just cause you boys were all over him a couple months ago with being wrong. Even remember a ton of people saying he sounded like he was eat mcdonald fries. so why now you jumping on his bandwagon? y'all didn't respect him then. even y'all said he was no one but a talker.

guess your quoting him now because "you want" clowney.

Would you prefer Jeff Schultz whom he referenced? I'm just saying where there is smoke there is usually fire, this makes 2/3 different people I've heard this from.

I was mocked for saying this weeks ago when by buddy had inside info, maybe you'll believe me this time.

LMAO. This is great justice. People on this board are always quick to dismiss. I believed that it could be a possibility. Good to see your just desserts.

Guest fibonacci

this is where Scott is getting it from.

whyvz5.jpg

at least do your homework OP., any of that say we are trading up? just says it wouldn't cost as much.

From Schultz blog:

I was told earlier in the week that the Falcons (currently sixth overall) and St. Louis (second overall) have a contingency trade in place should Houston pass on Jadeveon Clowney and take Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack instead. But the scenario was met with a soft denial by somebody who should know, which assumes the somebody-who-should-know wasn’t lying to me.

OP continues to spout butlshit.

Guest fibonacci

Would you prefer Jeff Schultz whom he referenced? I'm just saying where there is smoke there is usually fire, this makes 2/3 different people I've heard this from.

whyvz5.jpg

now what? I'm sorry but were you saying something? because you thread title is wrong. very wrong. no where did Jeff say a trade was in place.

Falcons have a contingency deal with the Rams.

There, now it's 4, but it's all coming from the same source, who doesn't know anything for sure. Sounds like it could be legit though.

Guest fibonacci

Falcons have a contingency deal with the Rams.

There, now it's 4, but it's all coming from the same source, who doesn't know anything for sure. Sounds like it could be legit though.

http://jeffschultz.blog.ajc.com/2014/05/08/live-draft-time-will-falcons-rams-deal/

this is for the OP.

shultz-header.jpg

Posted: 11:30 am Thursday, May 8th, 2014

LIVE: Draft time: Will Falcons, Rams deal?

• 0 0 116 133

< Braves: 3 issues, my votes (starting with Uggla)

By Jeff Schultz

playaz.jpg?w=640&h=541

Jadeveon Clowney (left) Sammy Watkins and Khalil Mack may be top three picks.

It’s draft morning. Let the guessing … continue.

Like most, I’m in mock-draft burnout. The buildup to the draft was overkill even before the NFL pushed it back two weeks. Consequently, we’ve had to sift through more disinformation campaigns than ever, most of which I’ve avoided passing along.

But here’s one potential nugget I feel compelled to pass along:

I was told earlier in the week that the Falcons (currently sixth overall) and St. Louis (second overall) have a contingency trade in place should Houston pass on Jadeveon Clowney and take Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack instead. But the scenario was met with a soft denial by somebody who should know, which assumes the somebody-who-should-know wasn’t lying to me.

This is why I generally don’t report draft rumors, because even if somebody tells you something, there’s usually an agenda attached to it.

That said, a Falcons-Rams trade makes sense for a few reasons. As much as the Falcons are enamored of Clowney, they’re not going to give a ton of draft picks to move up five spots. I don’t believe Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff would hesitate at dealing next year’s first-round pick but gutting this year’s draft is another story. Should Clowney fall to two, a deal with the Rams wouldn’t be nearly as expensive. Also, Dimitroff and Rams general manager Les Snead are good friends (Snead used to work for the Falcons).

I can also could see a scenario where the Falcons would trade up to No. 2 or 3 to draft Mack or Auburn tackle Greg Robinson.

The Falcons would love to trade up with Houston for the first pick, but the Texans’ demands have been too steep to this point.

I’ve written before that the Falcons can’t go wrong whether they draft a pass rusher (Clowney, Mack) or a tackle (Robinson, Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan). But Clowney is a special player and it’s more difficult to get an elite pass rusher who can disrupt an opponent’s game plan.

jeff has no clue on anything. give it a rest OP and quit reaching. plus I think everyone knows it is a possibility, but there is no credible source.

I was mocked for saying this weeks ago when by buddy had inside info, maybe you'll believe me this time.

LMAO. This is great justice. People on this board are always quick to dismiss. I believed that it could be a possibility. Good to see your just desserts.

http://jeffschultz.b...cons-rams-deal/

this is for the OP.

jeff has no clue on anything. give it a rest OP and quit reaching. plus I think everyone knows it is a possibility, but there is no credible source.

Yep, and definitely possible that this is more of the leak/smoke/leverage war the Falcons and Texans have been engaging in. Seems every day something gets leaked or said to the media to try to flip leverage.