So, If Romo > Ryan, Why Isn't Manziel On The Falcons' Board?

Falcon Man™

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

McShay: Johnny Manziel’s top player on Cowboys’ board

It’s becoming increasingly obvious that no one has the slightest clue where Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is going to end up later today.

But it’s also becoming obvious that a certain owner has a six-shooter in his pocket for Johnny Football.

ESPN analyst Todd McShay said earlier today that he’s heard Manziel was the top player on the Cowboys’ draft board.

That’s a board assembled by others, but ultimately decided upon by the man who declared two years ago that he wanted him some “glory hole.”

Drafting Manziel the year after giving Tony Romo a contract which will pay him $57 million over its first three years is such a Jones move that perhaps we’re just hoping it happens for the fun which will ensue.

But it would also be a troubling sign for a team which needs so many things on defense, that it would use a fixed-price commodity like a first-round pick on a backup quarterback.

Has the Falcons' big board been made public? How do we know that he's not on there somewhere?

Johnny Football is a Texas sensation... Jerry Jones is all about publicity..... The fact that Manziel has the potential to actually make an impact is all the better.

Has the Falcons' big board been made public? How do we know that he's not on there somewhere?

Johnny Football is a Texas sensation... Jerry Jones is all about publicity..... The fact that Manziel has the potential to actually make an impact is all the better.

romo_tony_g_mp_3001.jpg

in that case why isnt a.murray on the falcons board? huge uga following.

in that case why isnt a.murray on the falcons board? huge uga following.

We don't know who is on the Falcons' board, is my point.

For all we know, Aaron is on the Falcons Big Board, somewhere.

I'm sure the Panthers probably have 3 or 4 LBers and 3 or 4 DEs on their Big Board. Probably even a few DTs.

We don't know who is on the Falcons' board, is my point.

For all we know, Aaron is on the Falcons Big Board, somewhere.

I'm sure the Panthers probably have 3 or 4 LBers and 3 or 4 DEs on their Big Board. Probably even a few DTs.

Why wouldn't Murray be on the Falcons board? The kid's a great developmental pick.

Because Jerry Jones doesn't own the Falcons.

And I didn't realize the Falcon's brass made the Falcon's board so public and accessible for their fans.

Edited by NYG4