Fans Want Matthews By A Landslide, A J C Poll

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just goes to show how stupid our fans our. Matthews = Sam Baker clone.

I am sorry what qualities does Matthews have over Sam Baker? Both have same arm length and size. Both have questionable strength issues for the NFL. Both are known for the pass protection abilities in college. What is the ******* difference?

http://markbradley.b...xtlink_homepage

It's not even close. Falcons fans want to stay put @ 6 and take Big Jake Matthews. Pretty smart fans, I think!

Whatever happens tonight, may the God's of Football smile upon us and bless us with a solid draft, with guys that will start and make a difference from game one.

Come on now Supes, you know you were voting over and over to get the vote so lopsided.

Well if the Falcons go OT with the first pick I will be upset if they trade up to do it. They had better find a Pass Rush or the Falcons better score 28+ per game. I still say if they were to make the playoffs they will be one and done. They don't have the D to take them to the Super Bowl.

Matthews will be no better than what we already have. Johnny Manziel was mobile. Matthews would not be a good fit for MATT.

What do you base this on? Matthews technique is solid according to the experts. Matthews foot work is very good according to the experts. Matthews own father was a very good lineman for many years. His cousin Clay is almost a mirror image of his Dad who played LB for the Browns for a long time and a a high level. Matthews is as safe a pick as they come.

What the ****

Protecting our $120 milly QB < Selling the farm for a lazy 4-3 DE?

What planet are you on brohan

You do know that no offensive tackle we could draft would play in Baker 's spot don't you? You are aware that we already have about half a dozen players on the team to play right tackle? If not, what Twilight Zone have you been floating around in, Skippy?

http://markbradley.b...xtlink_homepage

It's not even close. Falcons fans want to stay put @ 6 and take Big Jake Matthews. Pretty smart fans, I think!

Whatever happens tonight, may the God's of Football smile upon us and bless us with a solid draft, with guys that will start and make a difference from game one.

For ONCE the fans are actually getting something right.