Just Imagine How Much Better This Day Would Be...

Guest facelessman07

But winning that game gave us pride and we can use that as momentum going into the 2014 season

Clowney thread: "I don't like him. I think his work ethic sucks."

Selfish fan thread: "I wish our players would not have tried so it would make MY day better."

Once again, asking 2013 players or coaches to quit for the 2014 draft is selfish fan fiction.

NFL is about what IF PLAYS there is a million that happen in a season that determine so much and future of a team could be decided on just 1 play . Take for example Joe Flacco deep throw to tie up the divisional playoff game in 2012 and helps them to a SB . What if Moore makes that play does Flacco get paid ? Do they possibly Move on and draft another QB. Do the Falcons feel obligated to pay Matt Ryan one of Joe Flacco peers

That may be your biggest detour into a Ryan bash yet.

NFL is about what IF PLAYS there is a million that happen in a season that determine so much and future of a team could be decided on just 1 play . Take for example Joe Flacco deep throw to tie up the divisional playoff game in 2012 and helps them to a SB . What if Moore makes that play does Flacco get paid ? Do they possibly Move on and draft another QB. Do the Falcons feel obligated to pay Matt Ryan one of Joe Flacco peers

You're already in your mood, bright & early rolleyes.gif

I thought the tank debate was settled a while back. Smh, you can't ask the players to dial it down, nor the coaches. But what should have been done, the prudent thing, would have been to pull the starters and begin the evaluation process after the season was a complete loss.

If it weren't for some injuries, would we know anything about the middle and back end of our roster?

I didn't want to lose games on purpose, but I do think the Falcons management blew a golden opportunity by allowing the prideful coaches and players free reign.

I thought the tank debate was settled a while back. Smh, you can't ask the players to dial it down, nor the coaches. But what should have been done, the prudent thing, would have been to pull the starters and begin the evaluation process after the season was a complete loss.

If it weren't for some injuries, would we know anything about the middle and back end of our roster?

I didn't want to lose games on purpose, but I do think the Falcons management blew a golden opportunity by allowing the prideful coaches and players free reign.

Such as our diva TE not wanting to take less snaps, and our weak coaching staff letting him have his way. Guess that was his payback for us not trading him like he wanted rolleyes.gif

You have these persistent fantasies/obsessions that you may need professional help with. I've tried to help you repeatedly by bringing up all the facts you ignore to break your denial. But your delusions persist.

Your obsession with trashing Ryan is just sad. The ideas that the Falcons :

would Trade Ryan

would Sign Manning

would Not extend Ryan

would Draft a young QB to replace Ryan

Have overpaid Ryan

or that any NFL is going to jettison a young winning QB to save cap space

or that Ryan is incapable of winning the super bowl

are just nonsense.

Ryan is a top ten QB who got paid the going rate, Flacco got paid a few million more because of a 4 game run, he was going to get paid.

Even the Ravens didn't pay Flacco, the price for Ryan would have been about the same.

We'd have a much better chance at getting a lock than we do at #6

So if I looked at all 2nd overall picks going back to 2005, say, I would see what sort of outcome, percentage-wise, of so-called "locks?"

Joeckel - probable lock

RgIII - possible lock

Chris Long - lock-ish

Suh - lock

Calvin Johnson - lock

Jason Smith - out of football, i think

Reggie Bush - hmmm

Ronnie Brown - uhhh

That was trashing Ryan ? why so sensitive ?

You bring up Ryan in a thread that had no Ryan tilt whatsoever just to try to point out you think he was overpaid.

Yeah, that was trashing Ryan- you do it so much , you're don't realize it. Like the time when you try to be positive about the Falcons and end up just being less negative.

Clowney thread: "I don't like him. I think his work ethic sucks."

Selfish fan thread: "I wish our players would not have tried so it would make MY day better."

Once again, asking 2013 players or coaches to quit for the 2014 draft is selfish fan fiction.

So much irony