I Am Really Nervous About Tomorrow...

Des-pool

No matter what, the Falcons will be better in 2014 than they were in 2013, barring more ridiculous injuries. I think the coaches we brought in will help a lot, as well as our free agent acquisitions.

All that being said, while I don't believe this is a make or break draft for us, I am still conflicted and nervous. I believe the game of football starts in the trenches, but I like sexy picks also. Just conflicted, so whatever happens, I will try to keep an open mind...

dont watch it... reduces stress alot. Media is h3ll bent on only the top picks anyways. They ignore olineman unless they are taking in the top 10. The non sexy picks NFLN execs dont even allow them to talk about.

Whats happens will happen is how i see it. It is what it is. Our oline could not be worse than last year.

We know where we stand on many of the main sexy position spots. So we probably wont get much media attention (like normal).

Above all else avoid TATF`s like the return of the plague. No matter what we do, its never right for the madden GM`s who think they know better than the people who get paid to do this.

I think this draft will have a lot of drama.

The next few days should be interesting.

Thats because the NFL is turning into the WWE when it comes to producing shows. Make every team look like they just won the lottery on every pick.

I liked the old format of having the draft in 2 days instead of 3.

They are trying to strecth out everything. You can already make the playoffs with a losing record. Now they wanna add more teams to it.

Before long the SB will be the best 2 out of 3 games.

The pro bowl is already all jacked up.

The NFL is heading in a questionable direction. All the safety rules and messing with the seasons. They might as well scrap all the records that came before them if they expand the season even more. Its like talking about the undefeated phins who didn't play as many games as today's teams. Its a unvalid point. maybe if they played as many games under today's rules, they would have been defeated.

Before FA`s teams could buy a dynasty and teams with money did. While small teams couldnt do crap about it.

Im not sure i agree with the direction the "new" NFL is going.

Guest fibonacci

I think this draft will have a lot of drama.

The next few days should be interesting.

more then RC?

I like the 3 day format.

I'm a boring 34yr old couch potato so the format fits my routine. Lol

I agree, I love the format. I wish it would be four days. It's so boring this time of year with no football.