So Schiano Said On Nfln

I wouldnt mind drafting sammy watkins he would be a beast in this offense and then ryan wouldnt need a great line just one that can block for three seconds and he would find on of our four recievers open because u cant guard julio and watkins outside with roddy and hd inside

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if sammy was there at 6 i would trade roddy to the lions or bills for their 1st and 2nd round pick select watkins then at pick 9 or 10 we trade back with the rams to collect the number 13th overall pick and their 2nd round pick....u with me so far?? so at 13 we could go for zach martin of even trade down more and go for ryan schazier. use a couple 2nd round picks and a 4th jump back in the 1st rd and select jace amaro.then we can use our normal 2nd round pick to get berry and our 3rd round pick to get a speed back to compliment sjax

As much as I would love to have Watkins joining, man this just can't happen right now. Yes it's a awesome pick, but we keep letting our qb running it wont make a

dayuum. Our wr are suppose to step up this year and we as fan's hold them to that after a 4-12 season. Falcon's need o-line and defense at top priority!

Great dream though lol.

if sammy was there at 6 i would trade roddy to the lions or bills for their 1st and 2nd round pick select watkins then at pick 9 or 10 we trade back with the rams to collect the number 13th overall pick and their 2nd round pick....u with me so far?? so at 13 we could go for zach martin of even trade down more and go for ryan schazier. use a couple 2nd round picks and a 4th jump back in the 1st rd and select jace amaro.then we can use our normal 2nd round pick to get berry and our 3rd round pick to get a speed back to compliment sjax

Eewwwww..... Just eewwwww.

If Watkins was somehow there at 6 Falcons should take him .he said as a coach he would find him and Julio outside impossible to defend LOL ....

not seeing what's funny. Although it's not a need, who can deny that it would be a scary duo on the outside along with Roddy playing the slot or one either Sammy or Julio in the slot. Especially if all 3 stay healthy.

Taking Watkins at 6 would literally drive me insane. To say luxury pick would be an understatement. If we don't want a pash rusher or tackle at 6 AT LEAST take a frickin safety or trade down and possibly take Ebron. But even that is a luxury pick compared to our need of a pash rush and some dang protection for Ryan

For all those who would like Sammy taken at #6, I have to ask; Exactly how is it that Matt Ryan is going to have the time to throw to him when he is too busy running for his life?

I am just curious about this one. Not only that but the defense will be ready to defend 3rd and long since the team is unable to run the ball also.

Relax OC, it's only hypothetical humor.

Taking Watkins at 6 would literally drive me insane. To say luxury pick would be an understatement. If we don't want a pash rusher or tackle at 6 AT LEAST take a frickin safety or trade down and possibly take Ebron. But even that is a luxury pick compared to our need of a pash rush and some dang protection for Ryan

How would it be a luxury pick? Its a scenario if your top 2 pass rushing options are gone and your top 2 OT are gone. If you still draft for immediate need, don't you run the risk of over drafting a player at either position and squander the value of the #6 pick? Barr, Donald, or Lewan true #6 value or just what you would settle for if you can't get the players really #6 value.

JJ is not cleared to play and RW is getting older...at worse you get good value at#6 and insurance at the wr position if the unthinkable happens again.

How would it be a luxury pick? Its a scenario if your top 2 pass rushing options are gone and your top 2 OT are gone. If you still draft for immediate need, don't you run the risk of over drafting a player at either position and squander the value of the #6 pick? Barr, Donald, or Lewan true #6 value or just what you would settle for if you can't get the players really #6 value.

JJ is not cleared to play and RW is getting older...at worse you get good value at#6 and insurance at the wr position if the unthinkable happens again.

If there's no pash rusher that we love at 6, ot it is...or trade back and get a different immediate need like fs or te. We can still get a decent receiver later. This drafts full of them