So Schiano Said On Nfln

If Watkins was somehow there at 6 Falcons should take him ...he said as a coach he would find him and Julio outside impossible to defend LOL ...dont get your little pantys all in a wad, just a what if ...Dukes sat there and just shook his head LMFAO ...I thought it was hilarious ......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Watkins was somehow there at 6 Falcons should take him ...he said as a coach he would find him and Julio outside impossible to defend

To be fair, i think Schiano found a lot of people impossible to defend as a coach.

Edited by Lornoth

For all those who would like Sammy taken at #6, I have to ask; Exactly how is it that Matt Ryan is going to have the time to throw to him when he is too busy running for his life?

I am just curious about this one. Not only that but the defense will be ready to defend 3rd and long since the team is unable to run the ball also.

I would only consider it if we were stuck and there was no reasonable trade back option. He's definitely an elite player, and if you are a believer in BPA you should take him.

The scenario would have to be that Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan went in the top 5. That's probably not happening.

I would only consider it if we were stuck and there was no reasonable trade back option. He's definitely an elite player, and if you are a believer in BPA you should take him.

The scenario would have to be that Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan went in the top 5. That's probably not happening.

I think he is the absolute BPA in entire draft ....

For all those who would like Sammy taken at #6, I have to ask; Exactly how is it that Matt Ryan is going to have the time to throw to him when he is too busy running for his life?

I am just curious about this one. Not only that but the defense will be ready to defend 3rd and long since the team is unable to run the ball also.

you do realize our first pick isnt the only option to get an OT right? We could get Jones from tenn in the 2nd. We could also pick up a vet before camp

which team are you GM of?

Which are you? The fact is that without any protection those WRs lose their value, especially in going deep, because the QB has no time to throw. You don't build teams on drafting WR high in the first round. The whole point in drafting a QB high is for him to make the WRs look great and not the other way around.

Basically getting a Sammy Watkins while devaluing the line is like getting a new paint job for your car and getting some cheap engine.

Plus I am not sold on Watkins. He is a good reciever, but I don't see anything special with him. Also, when was the last Super Bowl champion that invested top 10 draft picks on WR?

I'll wait for an answer.

Edited by Objective Critic