Interesting Tweet

Guest King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

@NathanZegura: The two biggest and strongest rumors I've been hearing in NYC for the draft: Mack to Texans at 1 and Johnny Manziel to Rams at 2.

If we could get by with trading up to 3rd with Jacksonville and still get Clowney, that would be insane!

@NathanZegura: The two biggest and strongest rumors I've been hearing in NYC for the draft: Mack to Texans at 1 and Johnny Manziel to Rams at 2.

If we could get by with trading up to 3rd with Jacksonville and still get Clowney, that would be insane!

Jax will run to the podium and turn in the card to take Clowney.

Guest Gritz

I don't know who Nathan Zegura is but I would be more than mildly surprised if the Rams are giving up on Bradford before getting him some better receivers and a better offensive line.

Guest King Jigsaw

I think so too, but I wouldn't mind overpaying for the third pick though.

Edited by King Jigsaw

Posted · Hidden by SacFalcFan, May 8, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by SacFalcFan, May 8, 2014 - No reason given

Yeah if this happens no way we get Jacksonville to come off that 3rd pick unless we go full ******...never go full ******.

Peter King of CNNSI, top NFL writer said he is now hearing Rams really like Clowney more than anyone thought and they could take him if he drops to #2.

Of all the teams in top 5 they make the least.amount of sense.....unless they plan on.cutting.long.or.letting.Quinn walk.....which I doubt

Jaguars are in the catbird seat.

They get to pick between Clowney or Mack, both of which would be perfect for the LEO 4-3 defense, or they can take Manziel as the future QB.

Their dilemna will be which one to choose if two of the three are there to choose from... i am leaning toward them shocking everyone and going Johnny.