Some Falcon Fans Are Tired Of Matt Ryan And Are Wishing He Could Start On The Carolina Panthers.

Big Bubba

As a Panther fan. No. Just, no.

A team follows the toughness of certain players. For the panthers it is Cam and Kuechly. Two hard nosed, tough, SOBs, that will do anything it takes in order to make a play.

Ryan is one of those players in the league that "gives up" and is not willing to take a little pain, even if it means that a TD is on the table and it could help his team win a game.

I would not wish that kind of softness on the Saints, Bucs, or most of the other teams in the league.

That's fair. Lol you're a level headed guy I hope you know 99 percent of the things I say is out of fun

While you're patting him on the back. You should know he has Romo over Ryan for the same crazy reason.

A team follows the toughness of certain players. For the panthers it is Cam

Cam-postgame.jpg \\

They also follow his attitude, his beliefs.

If Ryan Leaf had played for this Panther's team, he wouldn't have had that meltdown as soon as he did either.

Cam Newton is the new Ryan Leaf.

When your team can generate any offense this season except for Cam's 65 yds rushing, 250 yds passing, 2tds and 3 ints

your whole team's gonna be sitting on the sidelines with a towel over their head, pouting like a bunch of little ******.

For ALL of his physical toughness.

MATT RYAN beats him in mental toughness.

And i'll take that any day.

Edited by Tom Servo

Panther fans remind me of falcon fans when Vick was here. As long as he makes some highlight real they will be happy being considered a joke team.

A least our owner won't be pushing a wheel chair for Cam.

Or explaining why Cam needed to flip us off. Or cover up for him hiding weed in a fake cup at the Airport.

To bad the numbers and most of the sane universe say differently.

Oh yeah, Vick almost got to the SB and cam didn't. Vick got his playoff win. Now its about time for cam to be caught in some controversy like beating a hooker or something. Then see how the Panther cam bandwagon thinks about their superman elusive magic tricks RB that plays QB.

cam newton is the most mentally challenged starting qb in the league.panthers simplified the playbook for that moron.dont know why he stole a computer,he couldn't turn it on.he is lucky he is big and can run cause that idiot locks in on 1 receiver and that's it.great arm,but no touch,and they didn't upgrade on wr.messed up letting smith go.HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Since Vick was brought up.

Even Vick would've helped the Falcons win more than just 4 games last season.

true he also had more playoff wins than cam and ryan....but ryan has atleast played in a nfc championship game like vick

true he also had more playoff wins than cam and ryan....but ryan has atleast played in a nfc championship game like vick

Yeah, but Vick never had a Tony G, White and JJ (on field at same time).... while JJ and White are injury prone, Vick could have probably won a couple SBs right now if he was still a Falcon......and of course, not built of glass.