Atlanta Falcons Draft Rumors

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 2m

I still believe the asking price for the 1st overall pick will drop closer we get. ATL want to keep '14 2nd rnd pick but plenty of options..

Also, the Rams at 2nd overall open for business. ATL could go to 2nd pick for Mack. Further hurts HOU leverage. I still smell a trade

Marc Sessler@MarcSesslerNFL 11m

I asked Greg Robinson what teams have shown the most interest in him. He named the Falcons and also said 'St. Louis really liked me.'

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 3m

Would not be surprised at all if ultimately a 2015 1st round pick and a 2014 3rd is enough to go from 6th to 1st. Stay tuned

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 1m

Bottom line is no one is buying Texans are locked in on a guy at 1, know they could get QB at 6 or lower. Asking price will drop I reckon

Would not be surprised at all if ultimately a 2015 1st round pick and a 2014 3rd is enough to go from 6th to 1st. Stay tuned

Bottom line is no one is buying Texans are locked in on a guy at 1, know they could get QB at 6 or lower. Asking price will drop I reckon

Make it a 2015 1st and 2014 4th, and I will allow it.

Guest King Jigsaw

If we get Clowney and keep our 2nd, it will be the biggest coup in the Dimitroff era.

And if that second turns into Jimmie Ward..

I am against trading up but for this price I would be happy as ****. We have enough picks to get that 3rd rounder back!

Yep, the Jags do as well.

Also, having plenty of options within the top 5-6 with Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, and potentially Lewan gives the Falcons too many alternatives which gives them a lot of leverage.

Stop mentioning Lewan. There isn't a snowballs chance in **** Mike Smith would want him on the team and TD wouldn't **** with Smith that badly...

I still believe the asking price for the 1st overall pick will drop closer we get. ATL want to keep '14 2nd rnd pick but plenty of options..

Also, the Rams at 2nd overall open for business. ATL could go to 2nd pick for Mack. Further hurts HOU leverage. I still smell a trade

Marc Sessler@MarcSesslerNFL 11m

I asked Greg Robinson what teams have shown the most interest in him. He named the Falcons and also said 'St. Louis really liked me.'

I hope we don't overpay.

And if that second turns into Jimmie Ward..

If that second turns into jimmie ward I will be the happiest guy in GA. I just pray td In no way picks Buchanon with ward on the board. No way he does that. I don't want another ss playing free safety