May 2014 Uga Recruiting Thread

Ronaldo77

New month, new thread... I'm giving some monthly predictions on some guys I think we end up with

UGA

DT-Trent Thompson

S- Rashad RoundTree

DE- Natrez Patrick

LB- Roquan Smith

DE- Jonathan Ledbetter (flip)

RB/WR- Alvin Karama

DE- Arden Key

OG- Cole Minshew (flip)

TE- Jackson Harris

CB- Micah Abernathy

WR- Jayson Stanley

OG- Michael Horton

Ones we dont get:

Christian Owens (Flips to Tennessee)

Eric Swinney -Auburn

Adonis Thomas- Florida

D'Andre Walker - Auburn

Sorry this is MAY!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your list looks good.. on christian owens it sounds like it might end up being a mutual decision from both parties.. they are still hard after better wr prospects such as preston williams and stanley. on the offensive line we are taking 3 total (that is what the coaches told carr, but i find that hard to believe) so it's seymour along with 2 guys 1 almost all interior and 1 who may have the versatility to do both.. i believe we get allen from maryland and cole minshew. also i see swinney going to ole miss right now.

rusty made his cb for alvin kamara.. sounds like he is going to end it pretty soon which makes sense.. no reason to do another drawn our recruitment..

He should know better by now. He drug out the last one and it bit him in the ***.

He should know better by now. He drug out the last one and it bit him in the ***.

yep it did.. if he would have listened to his family and those around him he would be in athens this spring after getting a lot of playing time (well other than the norcross alabama booster). it made zero sense to joined 3 other young rbs in the same recruiting class.

your list looks good.. on christian owens it sounds like it might end up being a mutual decision from both parties.. they are still hard after better wr prospects such as preston williams and stanley. on the offensive line we are taking 3 total (that is what the coaches told carr, but i find that hard to believe) so it's seymour along with 2 guys 1 almost all interior and 1 who may have the versatility to do both.. i believe we get allen from maryland and cole minshew. also i see swinney going to ole miss right now.

I doubt we are getting Key either.

Taylor is one of those hybrid Mike backers. He's built more like an Alec Ogletree and Ryan Shazier than he is a Raekwon McMillan and Reuben Foster. If you watch his tape there aren't many of those "stack" plays were he comes through untouched and stacks up a RB in the hole. What you see is him fighting through traffic, making proper reads, and cutting the RB off at the edge. Two different types of players and one that we'll see more of under Pruitt.

Archived