Glennon To Be Traded?

LouDog.

It just scrolled across the bottom the NFL Network that they are looking to trade him for a 2nd

I'll be amazed if they can get a #2 for him! I figured a #3 or part of a trade to grab any number of QB's in the draft.

In order:

Manziel

Carr

Garrapolo

I gotta look into this. If they trade him before the draft even starts, it may mean they're making a move to try and get Manziel.

No way in **** are they getting a 2nd. Better be happy with a 5th or later.

No way! They can get at least a 4th rounder. The guy's gonna end up being a permanent backup, a good backup. That's worth more than you'd like to think he's worth. Of course, I thought the same thing about Mike Williams.....

SO JB do you want the Bucs to take Johny Football?

At first I did, then I didn't, but I'm back on the bandwagon, but I'm like most here re: the Falcons trading up for Clowney. I don't want to trade up to get him, unless of course it was simply our #1 and Glennon, then I'm all over it. But then again, I'd be happy with any number of players that'll be available @ #7.

I was just looking on a couple of the Buccaneer sites, and the #2 is what they're asking for at this time. They're not gonna get it, but L&L know how these things work.

If I were the Bucs I would continue to build my D and add some offensive weapons this year and address the QB situation next year. I think between FA and the draft next year there will be way more options at QB than there are this year

If I were the Bucs I would continue to build my D and add some offensive weapons this year and address the QB situation next year. I think between FA and the draft next year there will be way more options at QB than there are this year

I believe that may very well be the case, which means they'd more than likely take Aaron Donald @ #7. That may be their plan, but if Johnny Football drops to 'em, I think they grab him. We wouldn't have seen excitement like that since Gruden arrived.

A lot of Buc fans groan when you bring up Donald, but his position (undertackle) is the most key position of the cover two, everything works off that one spot, and the need for penetration up the middle. Every one says........but, we already have McCoy. But what about injuries, and McCoy had an injury history his first to years in the league. Dungy did the same thing in 2000 when he took Booger McFarland. If they do take Donald, they're gonna have to do some wrangling to get us at least one top notch receiver, and a guard.

Because Gannon is young, has some pro experience and showed some flashes, I could see a team giving up a #3. The teams drafting in the later portion of Rd 2 don't really need Gannon and I can't see a high 2nd round pick being surrendered, at least in this draft.